IgoRock1989

Oct 10, 2017
I would like the developer to do the sex scene with Daughter, not only at the end. And in some situations, as it was with a train or plane. Any awkward situations, dangerous situations with the threat of being caught during sex with Daughter and so on.

Reactions: bolenart

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm sure until the end of the year/4 updates of DMD-0.21,0.22,0.23,0.24/ we will get at least 1 threesome.Probably much more counting the possible combinations with D,Elena,Jennifer and Georgina only,without Cassandra,Margo and others.

Reactions: Pitrik

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I hope they're starting plan for the future and not just 'how about we do it in a motel this time?' and shopping.

Reactions: Pitrik

stanjones11

Jan 1, 2019
Just got to the restaurant in the countryside - the one that talks all about getting their ingredients directly from the farmers, etc. The girls ordered the Barn Burner, which comes with pepper jack, jalapenos, and a spicy sauce.

Is the creator a fan of Farmer Boys or what? xD That's my favorite burger whenever I go to the west coast.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Just got to the restaurant in the countryside - the one that talks all about getting their ingredients directly from the farmers, etc. The girls ordered the Barn Burner, which comes with pepper jack, jalapenos, and a spicy sauce.

Is the creator a fan of Farmer Boys or what? xD That's my favorite burger whenever I go to the west coast.
Nothing better then hobanero jack cheese on a burger

Reactions: RustyV
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes