zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
i'm pretty sure we could have blackmail sorry with D. She will protect Dad and some people know ;). Elena and the perv doc could be an option, no?

U

User_130505

i'm pretty sure we could have blackmail sorry with D. She will protect Dad and some people know ;). Elena and the perv doc could be an option, no?
The story only has a few updates left before it is finished, and there are too many other things going on that need completion before then.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The story only has a few updates left before it is finished.
Actualy Melody is more likely to have few updates before is finished.Probably this year.DMD on the other hand will have at least 6-7 more updates.Don't forget we still have 6 more corruption levels to cover:)Melody have what?only 2?

Reactions: Pitrik and zehyr

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
thx my friend you're so right. we have a lot of things waiting for us. i'm sure Blackmailng will be one of this corruption level

U

User_130505

Actualy Melody is more likely to have few updates before is finished.Probably this year.DMD on the other hand will have at least 6-7 more updates.Don't forget we still have 6 more corruption levels to cover:)Melody have what?only 2?
A while back someone from MrDots team had said that Melody would end about two updates before DMD.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm thinking he'll continue DMD every 3 months until he's satisfied and start a new patreon game when Melody is finished.

Same cycle.

U

User_130505

Everything can change for an year.I realy doubt that Melody will have 10+ more updates.Because that means to end 2 updates before DMD.
That corruption meter thing was designed when three chapters were planned by MrDots team and they have already said that it is very unlikely that there will be a chapter three.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That corruption meter thing was designed when three chapters were planned by MrDots team and they have already said that it is very unlikely that there will be a chapter three.
You miss the part when they tell that they will release additional episodes instead of ch.3.The episodes can be anything from 2 to 10.Trust me as long as people are happy with more DMD and are paying we will get more content for sure.

bingo99

Jun 11, 2017
When I see the preview pics for v0.21, well... I think we're gonna have something really really really REALLY good this month, hehe. Can't wait! :sneaky:

Reactions: Pitrik
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes