fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, I've only softly suggested a number of times that the OP of this topic might consider updating the first post with schedule information while also fixing/updating the Developer links, but noooooo . . .

In our reply posts, we could consider pointing to MrDots' own page which has the next release info:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
It would be nice if they finished early and released it to everyone a few days early as a surprise.
I'd prefer to wait until the very final moment of expectation and then have nothing offered at all. Just like with my spouse.

Uh, I mean . . . hopefully it at least comes out with a solid post-breaking-away-from-her-mother starting point for new storylines and areas of tension to develop+grow. With sexy stuff.

megacct

May 15, 2017
Yeah, I've only softly suggested a number of times that the OP of this topic might consider updating the first post with schedule information while also fixing/updating the Developer links, but noooooo . . .
These guys can't be bothered to read other posts on the most recent page.. to expect them to go back to read page 1 is just crazytalk.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
These guys can't be bothered to read other posts on the most recent page.. to expect them to go back to read page 1 is just crazytalk.

I know, I know ...

Just imagine being able to say, "You can READ THE FIRST POST" most times and all the productivity savings that would offer for regulars of this thread. We'd be able to get in at least - I don't know - 1.4 more posts per day, at least! Let me whip up a pie chart for the business case ...

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
Are there any other 3D games out there that feature girls like Elena? (Girls with A cups)

This is the only one I could find.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Are there any other 3D games out there that feature girls like Elena? (Girls with A cups)

This is the only one I could find. Game seems to use less and less of them now, and in Melony he gave everyone big tits.
Sisterly Lust has Alina with A cups. It also has Rachel (1 of the main girls) with small breasts, but think they might be B Cup.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
My wife is an A cup. Pretty much the exact size of SL's Rachel. Unbelievable considering we have 4 kids. But she is also a marathon runner...

However you will never see her in one of these games!

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
It would be nice if they finished early and released it to everyone a few days early as a surprise.
Not very likely. Mr Dots releases right on the projected date pretty much every time. Perhaps they bug test right until the end.
Believe me, I wish he would release early because his VN's are SO great. Sometimes I'll stop in the middle, wait a few days then continue. That way the time between releases is a little more bearable to me.

U

User_130505

Not very likely. Mr Dots releases right on the projected date pretty much every time. Perhaps they bug test right until the end.
Believe me, I wish he would release early because his VN's are SO great. Sometimes I'll stop in the middle, wait a few days then continue. That way the time between releases is a little more bearable to me.
Yeah, I know, but it would still be nice if they could do it, just once.

Reactions: ReJoe
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes