Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
I did try to make it clear that it was the wording of the survey, as implied by the post, rather than the mere fact of carrying out a survey. Like I said, if they want to know what people want or are interested in, asking them what they want and are interested in seems like a more direct way of doing that than asking questions which, undeniably, are exactly the kind of questions they'd be asking if they were gathering data for either sale to or use by some analytics firm.

As I said, it's not even that big of a deal, I was just voicing a suspicion. It's entirely voluntary and appears not to involve any actual personal data. I don't think voicing my suspicion is any kind of big deal, either, let's all relax and try to get through the wait. Minutes turning into hours over here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Really? So what is the name of the girl that you meet in the photography studio? She later says that she is a lesbian
That was a MK joke.
MK is Mortal Kombat btw.
The nintendo version of MK Armageddon have Khameleon/female/ as playable character.
XBOX and Playstation have Chameleon/male/ in MK Armageddon.

U

User_130505

I am impatient to find out what the message about DMD will be that he also mentioned when he posted the link for the survey. It's a full day before the scheduled release.

U

User_130505

Hopefully, it is not the message we all dread them saying, final release.
Because then there would be riots, wars, famine (sexual), French fans building guillotines, 1/2 of the rest of the fans will be climbing trees with rope in their hands, and the other 1/2 tying loops in the end of the rope..
And the other 3rd, well they weren't really fans, but they just decide to help out because it looked like fun.

Oh, and the MrDots team will have to go into the Witness Protection Program.
It's either the WPP, or wake up and look out the window at a bunch of half naked, drooling guys staring in the window with puppy dog eyes, for the rest of their lives.
In fact, they would look a lot like sex crazed zombies.

This is said in jest, as a way to show the team that we like their work and that we hope they will keep it up for a long time.
Oh, and as a warning of what could happen.

Reactions: Magixian

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
They are still advertising this in the Discord:

Mr. Dots Release schedule:
March 30th - DMD
April - Melody
May - Melody
June - DMD
And maybe I'm overly optimistic, but when I read "I'll have an announcement regarding DMD this time tomorrow. Stay tuned!
:D" I was thinking that the apparent tone of that statement was more up than down.

Jeff has mentioned here that it appears there's still a plan to get more of D's story told before DMD reaches its end (at least, for that VN - some characters might continue into other games, we heard). So, I'm thinking this might be an update relative to either their current experiment with SubscribeStar or a definitive end-date and post-DMD outlook for its characters.

D is one of the few game characters in whose story I'm emotionally invested, so I'd be right there with you in buying pitchforks if this was to end too early (unless real-world issues had to make that happen).

Reactions: bolenart and Alteni

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Because then there would be riots, wars, famine (sexual), French fans building guillotines, 1/2 of the rest of the fans will be climbing trees with rope in their hands, and the other 1/2 tying loops in the end of the rope..
And the other 3rd, well they weren't really fans, but they just decide to help out because it looked like fun.

Oh, and the MrDots team will have to go into the Witness Protection Program.
It's either the WPP, or wake up and look out the window at a bunch of half naked, drooling, guys staring in the window with puppy dog eyes, for the rest of their lives.
Don't worry,that won't happen anytime soon.
People will be happy to support DMD for at least 2 more years.After all the real fun starts now:)

Reactions: blastwave2k

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
People will be happy to support DMD for at least 2 more years.After all the real fun starts now:)
Yeah, it's essentially a brand new landscape for this game, with characters and backstories we all know/enjoy.

U

User_130505

They are still advertising this in the Discord:

And maybe I'm overly optimistic, but when I read "I'll have an announcement regarding DMD this time tomorrow. Stay tuned!
:D" I was thinking that the apparent tone of that statement was more up than down.

Jeff has mentioned here that it appears there's still a plan to get more of D's story told before DMD reaches its end (at least, for that VN - some characters might continue into other games, we heard). So, I'm thinking this might be an update relative to either their current experiment with SubscribeStar or a definitive end-date and post-DMD outlook for its characters.

D is one of the few game characters in whose story I'm emotionally invested, so I'd be right there with you in buying pitchforks if this was to end too early (unless real-world issues had to make that happen).
I know, I'm just trying to be funny.

Reactions: Alteni
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes