Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
unnamed.jpg

DMD v0.21 is here!
Hi guys!

Good morning/evening, to wherever in the world you are reading this from!

So, after a longer than normal hiatus, mainly due to taking most of January off for holidays, here we are with the continuation of DMD v21!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

About this update

Now that F and D have finally done the deed, where do they go from here you may ask?

V21 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, the two of them being more comfortable having sex, and the side characters returning to see how or if they can still fit into the MC’s life and future plans, despite how much closer he now is with his daughter.

A lot of this update will be based in F’s town and the main discussion between F and D will be their plans for the future, moving to the beach town (aka “Seaside”) and what F will do for work.

But is D’s modelling career dead in the water, now that she’s left home to be with F?

How will the likes of Jennifer, Elena and Georgina react when they find out what F and D’s future plans are?

How will D react when or if she finds out you’ve been having relationships on the side (if you have done that is!).

The answers to most, if not all these questions will be answered as soon as you’ve downloaded the new update!

Final Words

I hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.21, and again, thanks for sticking with us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

We’ll have another update about v0.22 in a couple of months’ time.

Thank you for your continued support!
MrDots

BrazilianOctopus

Donor
Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 272500

DMD v0.21 is here!
Hi guys!

So, after a longer than normal hiatus, mainly due to taking most of January off for holidays, here we are with the continuation of DMD v21!!

Walkthrough:

About this update

Now that F and D have finally done the deed, where do they go from here you may ask?

V21 further progresses the relationship between D and the MC, the two of them being more comfortable having sex, and the side characters returning to see how or if they can still fit into the MC’s life and future plans, despite how much closer he now is with his daughter.

A lot of this update will be based in F’s town and the main discussion between F and D will be their plans for the future, moving to the beach town (aka “Seaside”) and what F will do for work.

But is D’s modelling career dead in the water, now that she’s left home to be with F?

How will the likes of Jennifer, Elena and Georgina react when they find out what F and D’s future plans are?

How will D react when or if she finds out you’ve been having relationships on the side (if you have done that is!).

The answers to most, if not all these questions will be answered as soon as you’ve downloaded the new update!

Final Words

I hope you enjoy playing DMD v0.21, and again, thanks for sticking with us. We make these games for you as much as we do for ourselves.

MrDots
Our hero, our savior

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
View attachment 272500

DMD v0.21 is here!
Hi guys!

Walkthrough:

About this update

Final Words

MrDots
you sir/madam are a god/goddess among us

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Skimming over the walkthrough, I am fairly certain all of my prayers (figuratively) have been answered. Thank you, Mr Dots! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mortimilian

Jun 8, 2018
Is it just me or is there no link to download it on his website? I was under the impression that since having been taken off Patreon, he was releasing the game for free. Yet all I can find are links to his donation/subscription pages.

U

User_467152

I feel like there was a christmas special for this game, wasn't there? I can't find it anywhere.
You might be thinking of Milfy City. I hope this isn't against the rules. If it is tell me and I'll delete it.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes