unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
Even if you choose not to go to the Police about Lucas at the first opportunity, you will go down to the police station later on in the story to file a report. THAT is the time you must choose to enroll in a self-defense class.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if saves 2 times per day then there'll be alot saves when reaches end of 0.21.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Seems like just about every girl D and the MC are involved with (or have a chance at) know or suspect the two of them are in a sexual relationship.
If you are not on the D only route a threesome with Jen and one with Elena are definitely a possibilities. Perhaps even a threesome with D+Elena+Jen sans dad.
I can see D starting to cheat on her father, a"good for the gander good for the goose" turn about.
Maybe D catching her father cheating is what leads to her frame of mind shift where she looses her guilt about sex with others.
Rusty, you and I are in agreement. I can’t say what route we will take to get D into a MFF threesome (...well, with Elena as a third wheel that’s probably no issue...), and to get to the Georgina/Jennifer third wheel in a threesome, I Personally think the “goose/gander” route with a feeling of betrayal by D and resolution by “cheating or honestly considering cheating” is realistic and full of good juicy angst and drama.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Well I can't help giving away spoilers.
I know how frustrating it was when I first started playing my first game which happens to be this one.
Going back to whatever I did wrong so many time before I learned to use the walkthrough.
Got to remember this is 2019 and can't live in the past.
Games should not be frustrating and should be easier to solve and fun.
That reminds me instead of another version why not make a chapter 3?

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Great to see Elena won here: now we want to know what it will be from this. :whistle::) hopefully some sexy stuff involving Elena and hopefully others, but i guess it will be a solo game with only 1 girl in it.
So Elena beat Elena 2.0 with blue eyes. I see it as a win-win situation. That was fun.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Well I can't help giving away spoilers.
I know how frustrating it was when I first started playing my first game which happens to be this one.
Going back to whatever I did wrong so many time before I learned to use the walkthrough.
Got to remember this is 2019 and can't live in the past.
Games should not be frustrating and should be easier to solve and fun.
That reminds me instead of another version why not make a chapter 3?
I feel you on this. Two basic reasons, imo. (1) MDots has certain thoughts on the endstate of DMD, and it has more to do with relationships than sexual variations (and Ch3 was more about sexual variations than the first two chapters); (2) Melody was designed as a relatively shorter VN; thus a new project is inevitable once these two wind down.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
For some reason when D and her father finally get to the outskirts of their new home I feel there should have been a classic rock mood song added (yes I am aware that copy rights and ASCAP negate this).
My suggestion is the song In The City by Joe Walsh.
Any other suggestions?

Reactions: fbass

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I feel you on this. Two basic reasons, imo. (1) MDots has certain thoughts on the endstate of DMD, and it has more to do with relationships than sexual variations (and Ch3 was more about sexual variations than the first two chapters); (2) Melody was designed as a relatively shorter VN; thus a new project is inevitable once these two wind down.
That will never happened with so many games I have played and have not played DMD continues to be my favorite Followed by Melody. Babysitter, My Sweet Neighbors and so on. I will never get tired of playing DMD.
And speaking of relationships Rachel is trying to get back her relationship with her daughter. Even though she's an adult and no longer needs parental supervision. I thought what a great idea for a chapter 3.
But adding to chapter 2 is fine. I am already thinking too far ahead when I saw Rachel give up everything for her daughter maybe I thought the same feelings that F had for D were kicking in for M to D.
That would be a great story in itself. Definitely would love to see that.
I wonder what would have happened if in chapter 1 instead of the D meeting F it was Rachel instead.
You can call that chapter or version DMM.
God the possibilities are endless for that story..

Mar 7, 2018
That will never happened with so many games I have played and have not played DMD continues to be my favorite Followed by Melody. Babysitter, My Sweet Neighbors and so on. I will never get tired of playing DMD.
And speaking of relationships Rachel is trying to get back her relationship with her daughter. Even though she's an adult and no longer needs parental supervision. I thought what a great idea for a chapter 3.
But adding to chapter 2 is fine. I am already thinking too far ahead when I saw Rachel give up everything for her daughter maybe I thought the same feelings that F had for D were kicking in for M to D.
I wonder what would have happened if in chapter 1 instead of the D meeting F it was Rachel instead.
I very much agree it would be a fun and interesting story, and it seems Rachel at least changed a bit, we will see but will be interesting what will happen, its great for a chapter 3 and we can only hope that will happen, there is still many corruption stages for the daughter left ,and i do not think they want to leave any of those out, because that would look strange. All we fans can only hope that MrDots feel the energy and motivation to continue and what he wants to do. :D:p

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I very much agree it would be a fun and interesting story, and it seems Rachel at least changed a bit, we will see but will be interesting what will happen, its great for a chapter 3 and we can only hope that will happen, there is still many corruption stages for the daughter left ,and i do not think they want to leave any of those out, because that would look strange. All we fans can only hope that MrDots feel the energy and motivation to continue and what he wants to do. :D:p
there will be no chapter 3

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I would definitely pay for a remake of DMD
Nothing more needs to be said.
Let your imaginations go wild.
Lets hear it for MDD

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I don’t know for sure, but I think I’m the oldest of the MDots team - but I wrote the Rachel scenes (most of them to include the law office mother-daughter scene; the golf course scene, and the “D dreams of Rachel fucking MC” scene. In addition, I love complex antagonists who have a possibility of redemption. I totally agree with you she could use extra script time to work that in detail. Not exactlyy sure where we will end with Rachel (I’ve joked we can go everywhere with Rachel from Rachel’s death (or morbidly D’s death and MC’s penis decapitation) to a three-way family and double pregnancy. Who knows where we will end but it will be within a Chapter 2 confine.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I don’t know for sure, but I think I’m the oldest of the MDots team - but I wrote the Rachel scenes (most of them to include the law office mother-daughter scene; the golf course scene, and the “D dreams of Rachel fucking MC” scene. In addition, I love complex antagonists who have a possibility of redemption. I totally agree with you she could use extra script time to work that in detail. Not exactlyy sure where we will end with Rachel (I’ve joked we can go everywhere with Rachel from Rachel’s death (or morbidly D’s death and MC’s penis decapitation) to a three-way family and double pregnancy. Who knows where we will end but it will be within a Chapter 2 confine.
Agree with you on redemption possibility.. I still believe that Rachel can be good again ... It would be nice see the family again together ;)

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
We should have a choice to use Protection right or its just a one way ticket?:unsure::unsure:

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
If you mean a choice whether or not D will get pregnant? I believe so. It is being developed that she will get pregnant. Are you asking for a no pregnancy option?
yes if thats possible ! Dont want to stir the heat up in this thread but that is a big decision its better to let the MC decide before jumping into conclusion!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Pregnant D ?

I'm happy because the relationship between F and D will proceed well but at the same time a little disappointed because I don't like much pregnant people in games :unsure: but maybe this game will make me change my mind .. we'll see ;)

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes