RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actualy thanks to Patreon we maybe will get bestiality.After all DMD is not on Patreon so nothing can stop him to break their rules:)
D goes back to the farm and "rides" her horse wearing nothing but a pink rhinestone cowgirl hat and crotchless chaps.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
By the way, I'm pretty sure bestiality was among the tags of this game, at the very beginning (we're talking around 2017). So I guess it was planned at some point by MrDots. Obviously I can't tell if this type of content will be included in the future, but who knows...

I'm not a big fan of bestiality but maybe MrDots can pull something good out of it, if and when he will decide to work on it.
They milked cows. In certain countries that counts as getting to 2nd base.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Between Rusty and Geeman, this thread has finally devolved to my level of humor :)

The only bestiality discussed has been between a dog and Frank’s sister - which means the team tends to view bestiality as a bad punishing thing.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think (my uniformed observation) a good example of how far D has come along in her corruption/self-confidence will be when D and the MC revisit the nude beach.
Will D be the same girl who was too embarrassed to take off her bottoms, or leave her father's shadow? I doubt it.

I could see D being on the beach separately from her father like she did going to the restaurant to get guys (and girls) to hit on her without much persuasion from the MC.
It appears the MC likes watching D getting hit on, just how far she will let it go may depend on the obvious reaction she sees her father have. After all he will not be able to hide his arousal when he's naked.
Besides revenge for cheating on her this could be the other reason D sleeps with Martin, but that would take a lot more corruption than her acting out in anger.

I would like to see her meet Koko again on the beach. OK maybe more than just "meet" Koko on the beach. D could go from fanatic fan to lesbian groupie. lol

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think (my uniformed observation) a good example of how far D has come along in her corruption/self-confidence will be when D and the MC revisit the nude beach.
Will D be the same girl who was too embarrassed to take off her bottoms, or leave her father's shadow? I doubt it.

I could see D being on the beach separately from her father like she did going to the restaurant to get guys (and girls) to hit on her without much persuasion from the MC.
It appears the MC likes watching D getting hit on, just how far she will let it go may depend on the obvious reaction she sees her father have. After all he will not be able to hide his arousal when he's naked.
Besides revenge for cheating on her this could be the other reason D sleeps with Martin, but that would take a lot more corruption than her acting out in anger.

I would like to see her meet Koko again on the beach. OK maybe more than just "meet" Koko on the beach. D could go from fanatic fan to lesbian groupie. lol
We already know that they will have sex at the beach-first public place for them.Or at least D is dreaming for that.

U

User_584916

can anyone publish the updated walk-through for the achievements?

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
DMD v.21.5
Hi guys,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to DMD v.21.5. The main focus of this version was to fix the bugs you’ve reported since DMD v.21 came out.
Some of the bugs fixed are:
– Plot holes involving Georgina and Jennifer routes.
– Kissing scene between D and Jennifer.
– Android users: Users got stuck in the keyboard dialogue when starting the game with no saves from CH1, naming a save or trying to change D’s name.
– Grammar errors
Final words
DMD v.21.5 does not contain any new scenes I’m afraid. If you’ve already played v.21 then there’s no need for you to download the whole game again. If you’re an Android user and you’re having issues when starting the game with no saves from CH1, changing D’s name or naming your saves, then I’d recommend that you try this version out.
We’ll return to DMD in June. The release date for DMD v.22 is set to June 29th, 2019
Have a nice day.
Mrdots :)

Patch v.21.5
Google Drive:
Mega:

Google Drive:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

MEGA:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

U

User_584916

DMD v.21.5
Hi guys,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to DMD v.21.5. The main focus of this version was to fix the bugs you’ve reported since DMD v.21 came out.
Some of the bugs fixed are:
– Plot holes involving Georgina and Jennifer routes.
– Kissing scene between D and Jennifer.
– Android users: Users got stuck in the keyboard dialogue when starting the game with no saves from CH1, naming a save or trying to change D’s name.
– Grammar errors
Final words
DMD v.21.5 does not contain any new scenes I’m afraid. If you’ve already played v.21 then there’s no need for you to download the whole game again. If you’re an Android user and you’re having issues when starting the game with no saves from CH1, changing D’s name or naming your saves, then I’d recommend that you try this version out.
We’ll return to DMD in June. The release date for DMD v.22 is set to June 29th, 2019
Have a nice day.
Mrdots :)

Patch v.21.5: Google Drive: - Mega:

Google Drive:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

MEGA:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Sounds good. When will we know what will be new in the upcoming, bigger release?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
We already know that they will have sex at the beach-first public place for them.Or at least D is dreaming for that.
True.
I was just commenting on how revisiting the beach is a good way to showcase how much more open D is to sex and showing off her body.
And we get more nude images of D. lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
she is very open to show her body and has been since start (just look at her outfit when she was helping f in office) or when they went to meet koko on beach.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes