goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
To be fair, whenever the team discussed a dog, it has always been as a semi punishment. For example, it had been discussed that Elena might force Vicky to have sex with a dog - instead, Vicky merely got Ninja’d by D.

At any rate, there will be some valid reason and/or concerted buildup toward a pet ... personally I am not for D and a dog as I think she’s too sweet for that. Even in the MFF, MFFF etc arc we are going Polyamory and not Harem; and in the MMF arc we are going Sharing and not NTR arc. Imo, this is partially in deference to D, and her continued arc toward self-agency toward events in the game; as such, the above arcs are structured to include the Self-Agency Arc.
You forgot the "pet arc will be optional" to soothe the savage breasts.

Ooh now I want to see some fanart entitled "savage breasts"! :cool:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the "pet" arc sounds fitting for D, she is that kind of girl that can be submissive if you really push her towards that.
for this game I could see F tells D to do stuff, like going out without panties, walk around naked, to more daring stuff, put a buttplug and going to a club, and force her to dance with that, have some dirty sex in a public toilet, maybe gloryhole.
I don't see a "pet" arc about dogs and animals, but more that D is the pet.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I understood "Pet Arc" as some kind of role play; D becoming a super subservient "pet" for F. Even though that's probably not what was meant, there's a lot of awesome scenes MrDots could write if he wanna delve into role playing.
the "pet" arc sounds fitting for D, she is that kind of girl that can be submissive if you really push her towards that. .. I don't see a "pet" arc about dogs and animals, but more that D is the pet.
I'm sorry, then a more fitting term would have been 'sub' or something. And, the main argument is the sentence in brackets after pet arc, which clearly indicates what is meant, imho. "(you know what this means )"

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I first assumed the "pet" route would be D as the "pet", maybe she found out she is into furry stuff or something. I could see her be into that as a role-play thing.

Now, if this route is literally about a "pet" (dog) getting with D im quite curious to see how the hell that happens. Do they just find some stray dog and D ends up feeling attracted to it? Does the dog hump D's leg, she somehow falls over and the dog then humps her ass and she ends up liking it? More importantly, how does MC feel about this development? "Yeah, I am in a loving sexual relationship with my daughter who is also in a sexual relationship with our dog, Biscuit."

Curious to see the combination of girls in the poly route. I assume you cant get them all at once. Elena/Jen are obvious, then probably Elena/Georgina. Wonder how Rachel gets involved in this.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I really like that in DMD you can choose what you want and what you dont want ,sharing is not for me so i will not play that route, but i really like that we will get some action with Rachel, you can all burn me if you want but i will say this, i want a piece of Rachel since i laid eyes on her, imagine a treesome with F+D+Rachel, or F+Rachel+Georgina, that would be fucking awesome!!!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I first assumed the "pet" route would be D as the "pet", maybe she found out she is into furry stuff or something. I could see her be into that as a role-play thing.

Now, if this route is literally about a "pet" (dog) getting with D im quite curious to see how the hell that happens. Do they just find some stray dog and D ends up feeling attracted to it? Does the dog hump D's leg, she somehow falls over and the dog then humps her ass and she ends up liking it? More importantly, how does MC feel about this development? "Yeah, I am in a loving sexual relationship with my daughter who is also in a sexual relationship with our dog, Biscuit."

Curious to see the combination of girls in the poly route. I assume you cant get them all at once. Elena/Jen are obvious, then probably Elena/Georgina. Wonder how Rachel gets involved in this.
Love the name “Biscuit.”

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
To be fair, whenever the team discussed a dog, it has always been as a semi punishment. For example, it had been discussed that Elena might force Vicky to have sex with a dog - instead, Vicky merely got Ninja’d by D.
I actually liked D going Bruce Lee on Vicky more than her being forced to be a dog's bitch.
First there is the legality issues like kidnapping Vicky, and forcing her to have sex with an animal. Yeah probably a few crimes committed.
Then there is D standing up for herself. It showed she was not just a little mouse to be harassed anymore. This budding maturity and self-confidence could have consequences for the dynamics in her relationship with the MC.

I agree that D doing it doggy is way out of character for her.
Unless Vicky or Lucas returns, drugs D and makes a revenge video.

K9

May 28, 2017
The new chapter will continue to have two days per update, just like we’ve been doing with chapter 2, and the main storylines covered will be:
• A true ending with D (we’ll let you guess what that could be rather than giving away our intended endings)
• The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
• The Sharing arc (which will involve Graham, and Martin, and perhaps a future male character.)
• The Pet arc (you know what this means )
• Whatever arc or scenes I’m forgetting to include right now :p
No BDSM arc? There are BDSM points.

I hope the arcs are not mutually exclusive. Training D in the way of the voluntary sub with Sharing, (soft) BDSM and Pet for those who like that would be great.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are also sharing points but d not shared with any1 yet and also a lot other points which have no use atm.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
No BDSM arc? There are BDSM points.

I hope the arcs are not mutually exclusive. Training D in the way of the voluntary sub with Sharing, (soft) BDSM and Pet for those who like that would be great.
Mr.Dots did say they were going to re-edit DMD once it is "finished" to include other material.
So soft BDSM may not be totally out of the game.

For me I would like to see D hookup with Melody.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes