Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can anyone help me with a little issue ? I was wondering if anyone knew where the "save file" if thats the correct term for it... the one that lets you continue a game from ch1 to ch2 is located ? I want to erase all trace of the game... and to verify I did when I start a never played back-up copy after deleting everything from the appdata>roaming>renpy>DmD folder and attempting to load, the file is still there...

Does anyone know where that "back-up export file" is located ?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with a little issue ? I was wondering if anyone knew where the "save file" if thats the correct term for it... the one that lets you continue a game from ch1 to ch2 is located ? I want to erase all trace of the game... and to verify I did when I start a never played back-up copy after deleting everything from the appdata>roaming>renpy>DmD folder and attempting to load, the file is still there...

Does anyone know where that "back-up export file" is located ?
Why you want to delete it in the first place?

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
I’m having trouble with Chapter 2, version 21.5. I downloaded from MEGA for windows and extracted the files. When I double click to start the App nothing happens, the application won’t start or run. Anyone else have this problem?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's all optional guys.Except D of course:)This is not Melody after all.
Yeah DMD would really zip along if having a relationship with D was optional. :)
Patreon would have been happier.lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Not to belittle anyone, but with all of my posts lately I just want to state what I like in an adult game has almost no bearing to what I like in real life.
Most are meant for a laugh to brighten your day.
Yes, I said "almost", I do like hot women half my age.

A Pirate Looks (back on lol) At Forty sums it up,
"I go for younger women, lived with several awhile
Though I ran 'em away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while."

diobusuk

Jul 20, 2017
can anyone help me? I can't run the game from *.sh file from linux.
It says "Failed to execute child process *.DMD.CH2.sh (Permission denied)"

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Just for future reference: Birth control pills have a failure rate of about 9%... just sayin' ;)
isn't that often due to the girls not taking them at the same hour every day?

that kind of contraception is very time sensitive

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Please keep off-topic convos outta here. Take it to either PMs or the off-topic subforum.

Please and Thanks.

~ Eoin ~

PS: I've been seeing users having issue with 'freedom of speech' popping up a lot in the last couple of months. I'm here to address it by saying this:
References to "freedom of speech" or the United States' Constitution's First Amendment do not apply to F95Zone as we are not a government agency, nor is F95Zone a government-funded institution.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I’m having trouble with Chapter 2, version 21.5. I downloaded from MEGA for windows and extracted the files. When I double click to start the App nothing happens, the application won’t start or run. Anyone else have this problem?
my guess is that av software blocks it.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes