armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
yeah, thats right.
I think a game should be worked in a way that it will focus on the main characters, when its finished, the devs can focus on side-characters, different paths, fetishes, etc.
a lot of games suffer because of this. some even get abandoned. we get a game that is not finished or rushed endings because the devs are tired of the game.
so all games should be kinetic novels first and finished. and after that they can add branches 1 at a time.
We can dream of that but we all know that won't happen:)
A game focusing on only 1 character no matter how awesome it sounds is not so funny like it seem on paper.And because the perfect girl for you is a trash for 50% or more of the others.With more characters there is a way bigger chance everybody have a favorite to fap and to support the dev.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
As much as I find DMD entertaining I just don't see the "guys are flocking to Elena" concept. I KNOW beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but is Elena attractive or just easier?
IMO a more curvy (not a euphmisim for fat) Elena character would make more sense if she is supposed to be a guy/chick magnet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She's smaller, of slimmer more petite build, a legal slutty loli. Someone you'd fuck.

I'm more of a Jeniffer type but I see her apeal over daughter.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed, maybe someone with skill ca "construct" a Delena or Eledee?! E's body und D's face?! Just for scientific investigations! (Please make the picture really, really big. My science is just more efficient with a big picture :p :eek: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: )
I cannibalized D (not literally) to make my curvy Elena so I guess she is a Frankenstein Elena, a Fralena-Delena if you will.

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Don't really get it myself.
I'm a fan of the petite body type, but a pretty face goes a long way & she's a long way from a pretty face.
Agreed I don't find her half as attractive as Sophia from Melody who I decided to mess around with as MC unlike with Elena.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
As much as I find DMD entertaining I just don't see the "guys are flocking to Elena" concept. I KNOW beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but is Elena attractive or just easier?
IMO a more curvy (not a euphmisim for fat) Elena character would make more sense if she is supposed to be a guy/chick magnet.
No! No! No!
Not everyone craves huge boobs, some of us like more petite. :)

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes