polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Some very wrong DMD arcs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are jokes, not in any way a preview of events to come.
At least I hope not.
This is heresy and I am personally going to see that you burn in Hell until the heat-death of the universe...

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What if you allowed her to move in with you in order to continue your relationship with her?
She will come to live with mc and D and probably she will tell about their relationship to D.... And if she know the special relationship between D and MC this will help for me

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what remake? ch2 ends at 0.21.5 and ch3 starts at 0.22(.x).
After ch.1 was over they made a remake/remastered whatever you called in 0.14.Same thing will happen with ch.2.

"We will get back to Chapter 2 when time allows, to rework some of the scenes that we felt may have been a bit rushed or needs a rework, just like we did with Chapter 1. We will also add the Rewards Gallery to Chapter 2. But it’s hard to say when this will happen, as it’s not a priority for us at the moment, given our restricted time schedule with both games. "
All 3 at the same time? ;) I second this
Not enough pervert.
We want this+Rachel.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Ugh, i am a bit confused now... this new update will be the start of CH 3? or the continuation of CH 2? or this remake?
"Not enough pervert. We want this+Rachel." i totally approve that, man... margot is such a hottie, such a shame that you can only have her if you share D with her BF

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Ugh, i am a bit confused now... this new update will be the start of CH 3? or the continuation of CH 2? or this remake?
"Not enough pervert. We want this+Rachel." i totally approve that, man... margot is such a hottie, such a shame that you can only have her if you share D with her BF
Beginning of chapter 3

Reactions: smokebox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You missed the part "We will get back to Chapter 2 when time allows"
So they won't do the remake right now,but probably until the end of the year.

Reactions: RustyV and smokebox
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes