RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Elena is in the lead, so vote everyone who likes Elena, because theres still loads of time: , still don't know what the Bachelorette game is but i hope Elena will be in it ;)
Kinda looks like a playoff chart.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Part Italian myself (don't speak italian) I will take the opportunity of this thread which is, let's face it, pretty useless until next update, as always, to pay hommage to Italia, a great country who is in the top 3 of best foods in the world (with France and Japan, no particular order) and who brought us geniuses like Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Sergio Leone, Rocco Siffredi and Roberto Malone.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Part Italian myself (don't speak italian) I will take the opportunity of this thread which is, let's face it, pretty useless until next update, as always, to pay hommage to Italia, a great country who is in the top 3 of best foods in the world (with France and Japan, no particular order) and who brought us geniuses like Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Rocco Siffredi and Roberto Malone.
Also Ferrari , Lamborghini , Lady Gaga , Madonna etc.. etc... ;)

Reactions: devilkirby

buff

May 29, 2017
If there is a God in heaven, Mr Dots will somehow write this so that Georgina ends up having a threesome with her sisters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol@dubs

did pitrik mean lolo ferrari?

as for d's pregnancy i think its possible but not anytime soon.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes