TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Jen's route seems to just close after patch 0.21.5 ? Walkthrough says i got a choice between 'allow her' and 'refuse' (I did have that choice before the patch mind you), but it just never gives me the oportunity and goes for what it seems to be the 'refuse' option...
#confused

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can someone explain to me why Jen's route seems to just close after patch 0.21.5 ? Walkthrough says i got a choice between 'allow her' and 'refuse' (I did have that choice before the patch mind you), but it just never gives me the oportunity and goes for what it seems to be the 'refuse' option...
#confused
It seems now you can go only with Georgina or Jennifer.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If you want Jennifer let her fix up your place before you come back, and refuse Georgina.
That being said I did a replay through, just to test that issue you understand, and I somehow managed to still get Jennifer after I asked Georgina to ret up my place.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is it worth continuing with georgina? after she hacks the mc's laptop cam I am not feeling the love.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
This is on Discord.
Hyperserver Today at 3:34 PM
Everyone message forwarded (origin from MrDots)

What happened to HumbleBundle?
by Mr Dots

Hi Guys,

As many of you have noticed already, you can’t get DMD through HumbleBundle anymore.

In this post I’m going to try to explain in detail why this happened and what you can do if you’ve already bought a copy of the game using HB.

The reason why you can’t get DMD on HB anymore is because they have deleted the game from their library. I still don’t know exactly why they did that (probably because it’s an adult-oriented game, who knows?).

I’m still waiting for a response from HumbleBundle on this issue, but I doubt I’ll get a positive one (or any response at all, their customer service is shit!)

In the meantime, we’ve decided to take this option off of our website pages to avoid any future problems.

However, some of you have reported that you can’t even get the download links, even after you purchased the game.

So any old customers who bought a copy through HumbleBundle no longer have the game in their library. This sucks big time!

So, the only solution I can provide is to give you the download links through email.

If you’ve bought a copy of the game through this platform, please send me an email here:

help.mrdots[at]gmail.com

Please also provide a proof of purchase (you can forward me the original email in your message) and I will personally send you the download links in your Inbox.
More info.

HyperserverToday at 4:33 PM

UPDATE: for those who stored the docs.google Link directly DONT NEED to send an email - the link is still active (Just linking over humblebundle does not work anymore)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1250241

Hey guys, last time I played this game was on 0.20. Can I download the patch to update or do I need to download the full version? Will my save port?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your assessment. I can see the Margo path. If the MC really wants to get with Margo he might "convince" D that it is only sex, or even that she needs to experience more of life. Either way this plants the notion that sex outside their relationship is not totally out.
The difference to Margo swapping and Martin banging is the MC is out unless he and Martin tag team D. I honestly would rather see D and Martin have a one-on-one to get back at her father for fucking around. D evolving into an adult. I can see Elena at the bottom of this.
Or it can start with her exploring her lesbian side and the MC catching her. Then confessing he finds it hot when she is with other people.
But I feel any extra-relationship sex should start with D and the MC realizing that her flirting with other guys is a turn on for them both, then her getting bolder. D flirting or letting a stranger put sun tan oil on her at the nude beach would be a big push.

What I like about DMD is the daughter is not just a prop. She is becoming as active as the MC.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes