Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I am going to have to play this just to remember it better but..... Doesn't he notice how nice her ass is when hugging the first time?
Probably did, think he also noticed the size of her boobs, but so what? Just because you notice these things doesn't exactly mean it's wrong, haha. And in this case he just happened to notice just how much she comes after her own mother as far as the "assets" go. And looking doesn't make an incestuous perv. It's when you start having certain thoughts and feelings when you should be a bit more concerned, but that too isn't wrong however, not in itself. It's when you act on your urges, that's when the red flag is on and should really be worried.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Absolutely correct. Elena was imo the most active character this release, with the most character reveal and character arc.
Yeah she was the most active character in this update, but that's because the update was focusing on her finding out the nature and depth of this relationship MC and D has, as well as thinking to herself what her role is in all of this and where all that leaves her.
I also think that she's gonna be a lot of trouble down the road if she keeps becoming more bitter and jealous, she already showed signs of those. And taking that picture of D and F during their intimate moment just smells of blackmail attempt later on. Think even if you're on D-only route, Elena is still going to be investigating and taking evidence of F and D's relationship and activities, soooo yeah, I actually like her less than before now xD
Don't get me wrong, she's pretty cool, but I have no intentions having a relationship with her, she's so not my type, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Because D has been there consistently for Elena. Elena kinds of burns through her relationships. There’s no consistent boyfriend (probably because she manipulates the hell out of them until they leave - or cheats in them). D is very forgiving (it’s in her nature) of Elena’s foibles and thus is (at least the way the VN is structured now) more of an anchor for Elena than her own father. — This is why Elena could actually work in a polyamorous relationship with D/MC, because she realizes how D, and slowly MC by relationship with D, are important sanctuaries for her.
It's actually indeed those manipulative and selfish tendencies why I dislike Elena more and more. Sure she's going to help F and D with their plans to move back to MC's country or even going back to that island where D and F went to in Chapter 1, but she has her own selfish agendas, and taking that picture of D and F being intimately in bed naked smells of blackmail later on, which I highly disrespect and for that alone I'd give Elena the boot. Plus she's not my type anyway, haha.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
I'd 'spoiler' this statement, but it's pretty well established in the thread here already... so no point.

Seriously?!? 19 chapters and STILL no Vaginal (with D anyways)?
Well, apparently not in the official version guys. However, the fan art thread has some pretty interesting options in the meantime...

(sarcasm on)
I feel like this will be how old D's dad is, not to mention the rest of us, by the time the vaginal actually happens...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(sarcasm off).

Ahh well, can't say I'm surprised. The inclusion of horses in the storyline does have some interesting fanart possibilities though...

BTW, I also have some FFFM Dee action going on in the Fanart thread...
Its realy blue balls game devlop should realse update with more content no half

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not the pervert you're implying him to be, no.
The guy checking out his D's tits and ass at first meeting? Pervert? yes! check! BTW he was such a good F that he knew nothing about his D, but it was all the D's moms fault. I want to kick this guys ass all over again now LOL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya ever wanna throw up yer hands and just shout..screw you guys..i'm dumping you all and going home and back to Georgina :p the path of least WTFery :D

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Well Mr Dotts, you are an annoying bugger. I really want to dislike you... but I can't. Your renders are the best around, your animations are taking on a life of their own (massage animations.. blinkin flip.) The story's pace is insanely slow, which makes me enjoy every little triumph all the more... which again, is annoying, but very very satisfying when I do move a step forward. And as for Elena... I don't care if it's a train wreck later, I am going to enjoy each and every stolen moment with her and CRY

HAVOC, and let slip the dogs of war!

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
The guy checking out his D's tits and ass at first meeting? Pervert? yes! check! BTW he was such a good F that he knew nothing about his D, but it was all the D's moms fault. I want to kick this guys ass all over again now LOL
You're acting like you don't notice it if a woman's tits stand out like that, no matter who she is. It doesn't make one a pervert though, or maybe a little, but nothing wrong with it, people automatically notice physical features in others anyway, and if they like what they see, they'll be saying in their heads something like "Nice!", so what? Everyone does it, so you really shouldn't act all so high almighty there, you're not innocent :p
And you know, it's not the F's fault that he didn't hear anything about her daughter for years, that was the mom's intention, to keep them separated. And if she changes phone numbers, denounces their citizenship to the (MC's) country and moves abroad, what the hell is he supposed to do.
I'm starting to think that you're just trolling, you must be.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You're acting like you don't notice it if a woman's tits stand out like that, no matter who she is. It doesn't make one a pervert though, or maybe a little, but nothing wrong with it, people automatically notice physical features in others anyway, and if they like what they see, they'll be saying in their heads something like "Nice!", so what? Everyone does it, so you really shouldn't act all so high almighty there, you're not innocent :p
And you know, it's not the F's fault that he didn't hear anything about her daughter for years, that was the mom's intention, to keep them separated. And if she changes phone numbers, denounces their citizenship to the (MC's) country and moves abroad, what the hell is he supposed to do.
I'm starting to think that you're just trolling, you must be.
Games like this are silly, non nonsensical tripe. Just entertainment and not out of the norm. IRL, no no no I don't creep on my sister, cousins or aunts. I am not sure why you don't get why people do not behave like this game except for a small number of people. No I don't say "nice" when looking at them. Enough of this , talk about the game , it is .19 so almost 2 full chapters(games) and still screwing everything but the D ... Silly.

ilovemyharley1975

Aug 21, 2018
gonna try this again

how can i reverse dialog without a mouse?

95% of other games allow this via a back button or having right/left os screen as hotspot

im on a surface pro

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes