Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Their heads, especially Jennifer's, are a bit too big. That makes them look like children instead of "petite" women. I'm also not a fan of Elena's face, but I did like the barn scene in 0.19. Her waist, hips and ass are not those of a little girl.
Yeah I suppose, but the funny thing is that D, Elena and Jennifer are all petite (excluding D's big tits), they're very short too, they look like they're like 5'2 tall, maybe shorter, haha. But yeah I guess Jen and Elena's heads are too big for their bodies, but they still do look look like pre-teens than anything else, haha. D otherwise looks old enough, if it wasn't for her child-like facial expressions she demonstrates more often than not, but in her case that's just one of the many things I find endearing for some reason, probably because the expressions tells that she's genuinely happy and excited about something, haha.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
its not working
i also couldnt able to get that scene no matter what.
From the code:

if v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena ==True and v_day10_georginaphotos == False and v_day0_jennifer_reject == True and v_day19compliment_dress == True and v_day19_stump == True:
$ v_day19donly = True

So:
  1. Don't be in a relationship with Elena
  2. Don't be in a relationship with Georgina
  3. Don't be in a relationship with Jennifer
  4. Say the dress is perfect
  5. Win the chopping contest

You can set 1-3 to No by clicking D's face in the upper right hand corner.
You also need to have gotten the dress from Cassandra earlier in the week.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
What i said before about going back to middle school, I meant D not Jennifer, wasn't thinking. But I got to agree they look too young.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
I see a bunch of people complaining. No thier not having sex, yet. Why jump right into it ? Yes we wait months on update. I think it is all worth the wait. Soon as Mr. Dots gets another update, you can count on everyone playing it, also. Take the game for what its worth. Quit complaining, and just play !!!

Kurro

Apr 30, 2018
In version 0.19.
I think that the "Normal Photoshoot scene" should be done always, not only from the daughter route and with "Private Photoshoot"

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, what can I say?. I LOVED this update and I'm more in love with the game overall. Sucks to have to pay 3 months now, considering how hyped I am right now lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I disliked the Rachel's cheating scene simply for the fact that I have no respect for cheaters whatsoever, so that scene made me hate her all the more, she's just the same cheating bitch as ever, fucks any dick for a quick buck, she loves no one, she only loves money, she even uses D for her own financial gains, that's all, I really hate the bitch. I hope F will find out the truth by himself (which I think he will, poetic justice, so to speak) and make her pay for all the shit's she's done and in process lose EVERYTHING.
I'm playing the D-only route, so no need to worry about D finding any dirt on me, I'm all about her :p

I also noticed Amy's cameo appearance, was real cool, though not unexpected, as both are MrDots' productions, I was more surprised by the Hill Valley reference, haha, was a really cool touch and rather fitting, it was like they were in Hill Valley back in 1955 when it was still mostly country side, which is where D, F and Elena were at; country side :p
That clock tower being stuck at a specific time, yeah, clear "Back to the Future" easter egg there XD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I see a bunch of people complaining. No thier not having sex, yet. Why jump right into it ? Yes we wait months on update. I think it is all worth the wait. Soon as Mr. Dots gets another update, you can count on everyone playing it, also. Take the game for what its worth. Quit complaining, and just play !!!
Exactly that, indeed. I love the slow-burn relationship with F and D, letting that romantic love between them grow, let them blossom :) I think it could be possible that in the next update, which should take place roughly around Christmas, that could be a special moment for them finally to make love, no later than New Years Eve, like they say, Christmas is a magical time of year :heartcoveredeyes:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
In version 0.19.
I think that the "Normal Photoshoot scene" should be done always, not only from the daughter route and with "Private Photoshoot"
Nah, there has to be different scenes for different routes, otherwise why have different routes at all?

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Lots of great scenes in this update,can't decide which one is the best :heartcoveredeyes:

I couldn't wait for dry humping or outercourse tbh,i even suggested it while back to mrdots but i think he already had it planned. Maybe it's because i personally love it but that scene was so hot,if it's played right the transition from outercourse to intercourse could be really amazing. I hope to see it more in future updates,D seemed to really enjoyed it.

One remark i have is the MC's face which needs to be hidden all the time. Not that i don't support that decision and that i want to see his face,especially after 19 updates,but it's slowly becoming a problem since it kinda hampers the full potential of scenes with D,especially when kissing or licking D's tits for example,extreme close up of his mouth is really not that hot as normal angle which could capture D's emotions in those moments. Same goes for fingering or licking..

Loved Elena in this update too,i can't wait for her inclusion in F/D relationship,it's gonna be amazing

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Lots of great scenes in this update,can't decide which one is the best :heartcoveredeyes:

I couldn't wait for dry humping or outercourse tbh,i even suggested it while back to mrdots but i think he already had it planned. Maybe it's because i personally love it but that scene was so hot,if it's played right the transition from outercourse to intercourse could be really amazing. I hope to see it more in future updates,D seemed to really enjoyed it.

One remark i have is the MC's face which needs to be hidden all the time. Not that i don't support that decision and that i want to see his face,especially after 19 updates,but it's slowly becoming a problem since it kinda hampers the full potential of scenes with D,especially when kissing or licking D's tits for example,extreme close up of his mouth is really not that hot as normal angle which could capture D's emotions in those moments. Same goes for fingering or licking..

Loved Elena in this update too,i can't wait for her inclusion in F/D relationship,it's gonna be amazing
Yeah I wish MC's face could be seen during kissing and licking scenes, I agree there, haha, I agree with all that actually, except that Elena is not having fun time with D at all, I reject her advances every time, nope, I'm not having a harem, and even if I did, Elena is not included, haha.

Kurro

Apr 30, 2018
Nah, there has to be different scenes for different routes, otherwise why have different routes at all?
Yes, but all the routes ask for pictures of Dee and only in 1 route are they made.
I'm just saying that the photo session part should be done (not the private part)

If in the next updates do another photo session for the other routes, I'm happy

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i cant get photo scene in day 19
That issue has been answered several times today already.

To get that scene, you must NOT be in relationship with Georgina, Elena nor Jennifer, only Daughter. You also have to choose Log #1 in the tournament, must choose yellow earrings and "It's perfect", then you get the scene.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
It wasn't possible to do that in this latest update right? At least, I didn't see any options.
There was one shower scene in this update when Elena again was trying to be touching D's breasts or vagina but she can be rejected there if I recall right, unless D automatically rejects her if you had rejected her before (i.e. when Elena tried to rub that weird oil on D in the shower the night before).

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Yeah I wish MC's face could be seen during kissing and licking scenes, I agree there, haha, I agree with all that actually, except that Elena is not having fun time with D at all, I reject her advances every time, nope, I'm not having a harem, and even if I did, Elena is not included, haha.
i have all paths except jennifer one,i just can't say no to harem :closedeyesmile:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm following 2 playthrough. Daughter alone, and the other with all the romances opened.
Since there have been many examples of scenes you can only get if you are ONLY with D.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
i have all paths except jennifer one,i just can't say no to harem :closedeyesmile:
I just happen to be that hopeless romantic monogamous type at heart, haha. Well, I do have another playthrough where I'm simultaneously with Georgina, but forget Jennifer and Elena, lolis are not my fetish, haha.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I'm following 2 playthrough. Daughter alone, and the other with all the romances opened.
Since there have been many examples of scenes you can only get if you are ONLY with D.
Yeah that's why I have 2 playthroughs, one was initially because I had a hunch that some romances with other than D might be necessary for the best outcome, like, if you bed them or something, they're more prone and willing to help you or whatever, make things easier for you, kinda why in that playthrough I aim to have flings only with chicks I'm not likely to see again, so D doesn't need to find out, haha. But I hate that because I feel so guilty cheating, haha, that's why I just prefer playing D-only route, can stay true to myself, and her :p

Reactions: LP83
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes