armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don’t know for sure, but I think I’m the oldest of the MDots team - but I wrote the Rachel scenes (most of them to include the law office mother-daughter scene; the golf course scene, and the “D dreams of Rachel fucking MC” scene. In addition, I love complex antagonists who have a possibility of redemption. I totally agree with you she could use extra script time to work that in detail. Not exactlyy sure where we will end with Rachel (I’ve joked we can go everywhere with Rachel from Rachel’s death (or morbidly D’s death and MC’s penis decapitation) to a three-way family and double pregnancy. Who knows where we will end but it will be within a Chapter 2 confine.
OK but what we do when ch.2 hit 7GB mark?Wouldn't be better if he actualy make one more update for ch.2 and the game will be around 3.5-4GB-and make a ch.3?

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I would definitely pay for a remake of Mother dating D.
Nothing more needs to be said.
Let your imaginations go wild.
I don’t know for sure, but I think I’m the oldest of the MDots team - but I wrote the Rachel scenes (most of them to include the law office mother-daughter scene; the golf course scene, and the “D dreams of Rachel fucking MC” scene. In addition, I love complex antagonists who have a possibility of redemption. I totally agree with you she could use extra script time to work that in detail. Not exactlyy sure where we will end with Rachel (I’ve joked we can go everywhere with Rachel from Rachel’s death (or morbidly D’s death and MC’s penis decapitation) to a three-way family and double pregnancy. Who knows where we will end but it will be within a Chapter 2 confine.
Nothing so sad I hope. No one should die in this fun game.
I take it you gonna bring back Lucas to do D some serious harm or thinking about it.
Like I said a remake would be nice.
Change places with Rachel if starting from scratch is too much work.
Rachel story would be a nice path to take if their relationship grows.
I rather see a happy ending to the story or multiple happy endings.
I would pay to see all that imagination put to good use.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Agree with you on redemption possibility.. I still believe that Rachel can be good again ... It would be nice see the family again together ;)
Well I don't know if there is room for Rachel in the Harem or even if she would be willing to consider the possibility.
But yeah it would be nice to try at least.

Reactions: Pitrik

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
OK but what we do when ch.2 hit 7GB mark?Wouldn't be better if he actualy make one more update for ch.2 and the game will be around 3.5-4GB-and make a ch.3?
My God are you serious or joking?
7GB ??? That will be a dream come true.
That means the story will develop into something big.
I love all the characters except Lucas.
Or if this a joke at least you gave me something to hope for.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's not a joke.So far after 7 updates chapter 2 is more than 3GB and almost as big as chapter 1.So it is easy to guess that chapter 2 can easily pass 6-7GB mark,even 10GB if we have 10 more updates.Simply because we will have more animations and renders with upcoming threesomes,foursomes etc.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
It's not a joke.So far after 7 updates chapter 2 is more than 3GB and almost as big as chapter 1.So it is easy to guess that chapter 2 can easily pass 6-7GB mark,even 10GB if we have 10 more updates.Simply because we will have more animations and renders with upcoming threesomes,foursomes etc.
10GB???
Wow stop teasing me like that.
My heart can't take all the excitement.
That story has room for some major possibilities.
I hope to see that one day.
At least I hope I live long enough to see it all.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
MDots current opinion is to not do a Ch3 due to the headaches caused by going from Ch1 to Ch2 - and somehow compression or some other way will make it work out.

Reactions: armion82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lancaster boarding house is over 6 gigs and shorter and less stuff than in dmd.

and sum10k has apparently missed those pics where whole harem is preggo.

May 2, 2017
One of the main reasons I always date the secondary characters is so that I can see the reaction when they figure out that MC is dating multiple girls and how the writer decides to handles this situation because I don't think this is very easy to deal with. I just wanted to say that the writer is pretty good job on this so far. When I last played this game in v.17 or something, I though the game was near its finish, but it seems I was wrong. The writer is still opening new paths with other girls like Margo and Cassandra and the problems with the mom still exists. Will be interesting to see which path the writer is going to take in future, all I know is that I'm going to enjoy it as much I am doing right now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
A late observation on the D pregnancy conversation, it probably will be the MC getting little D preggers but it doesn't have to be (unless you are on a D only route). There seems to be the likely possibility of D having multiple male as well as female sex partners.
I could also see D ending up stripping, even if it is a one off event.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
A late observation on the D pregnancy conversation, it probably will be the MC getting little D preggers but it doesn't have to be (unless you are on a D only route). There seems to be the likely possibility of D having multiple male as well as female sex partners.
I could also see D ending up stripping, even if it is a one off event.
Been looking too much in the fan-art thread. :)

Reactions: RustyV

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Great to see Elena won here: now we want to know what it will be from this. :whistle::) hopefully some sexy stuff involving Elena and hopefully others, but i guess it will be a solo game with only 1 girl in it.
Mr.Dots is making a bachlorette game?

gropergranny

Mar 18, 2019
So i just finished Ch-1.
On booting up Ch-2 and clicking on Continue with chap1 i see that the FP and LP and all the other points have all jumped to 100. Is that normal? Or is my save file not transferring somehow or do i have to manually transfer something.
Sorry, i think the question might be a repetitive but would love u play the Ch2 properly.
Thank You. :)

EDIT: By bad. It was due to the Walkthrough MOD. It mentions in the change log that it turns everything to 100.
Please Ignore. :p

ulix

May 13, 2018
I hope its a really happy ending overall but I do want a path where D can become a freeuse slut lol.
more o less is already that.. Everybody look at her as a sexual object: dad, elena, jen and now guen too ;-) just time she allow them to play

mattius77

May 16, 2017
It's funny, but this game has had a weird effect on me. I'm not really into the whole 'sharing is caring' idea, and the narrative in this game has done a good job of setting up a genuine romance between D and Dad. And yet........... lol

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes