armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
True.
I was just commenting on how revisiting the beach is a good way to showcase how much more open D is to sex and showing off her body.
And we get more nude images of D. lol
Don't forget Olivia:)
I can make a guess that we will skip several days just in order to meet the gangs.Photoshoot with Georgina,Jennifer visiting her uncle,maybe even Elena will come.Let's not forget about Cassandra,Margo and Martin.And Rachel.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't forget Olivia:)
I can make a guess that we will skip several days just in order to meet the gangs.Photoshoot with Georgina,Jennifer visiting her uncle,maybe even Elena will come.Let's not forget about Cassandra,Margo and Martin.And Rachel.
I think Olivia will be pregnant when next we meet her.
In chapter 1 she expressed concerned after her father came inside of her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just post that damn list to this thread so every1 interested can check it and also saves your time to send it to dozen users.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
DMD v.21.5
Hi guys,
I just wanted to inform you that I've updated the download links to DMD v.21.5. The main focus of this version was to fix the bugs you’ve reported since DMD v.21 came out.
Some of the bugs fixed are:
– Plot holes involving Georgina and Jennifer routes.
– Kissing scene between D and Jennifer.
– Android users: Users got stuck in the keyboard dialogue when starting the game with no saves from CH1, naming a save or trying to change D’s name.
– Grammar errors
Final words
DMD v.21.5 does not contain any new scenes I’m afraid. If you’ve already played v.21 then there’s no need for you to download the whole game again. If you’re an Android user and you’re having issues when starting the game with no saves from CH1, changing D’s name or naming your saves, then I’d recommend that you try this version out.
We’ll return to DMD in June. The release date for DMD v.22 is set to June 29th, 2019
Have a nice day.
Mrdots :)

Patch v.21.5
Google Drive:
Mega:

Google Drive:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

MEGA:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:
Is this from Mr. Dots?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I uploaded the patch and replayed the update. The D+Jen kiss finally happened.
The weird thing was when the MC met Georgia at the cafe the game automatically ended the relationship with her.
Did the patch remove the option for the MC to continue stringing her along?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now this is some HIGH quality content. Any more games like this? (Pls no rpgm games)
lancaster boarding house (no incest although), sisterly lust (plenty of incest), my girlfriend's amnesia (no incest, rpgm and renpy versions) ans others.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 2 - v0.21.5!

PC (548MB): - - - -
Mac (546MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigLoada

Mar 15, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Ch. 2 - v0.21.5!

PC (548MB): - - - -
Mac (546MB): - - - -
You're a gem.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Ok so my Save file doesn't work with this version. It loads fine, then I get nothing but errors. it was currently on the D, Elena, Georgina path, and I saved when they were in the car. Now it doesn't want to move past that point.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Ok so my Save file doesn't work with this version. It loads fine, then I get nothing but errors. it was currently on the D, Elena, Georgina path, and I saved when they were in the car. Now it doesn't want to move past that point.
In the second last content update, it allowed both the Georgina and Jennifer apt cleaning paths and unlocked both spy paths in the last update, and it wasn't supposed to be like that. (If anything, it's more like something a @Maim Lain mod would do.) I'm guessing that may have been retroactively fixed, and perhaps has invalidated our saves.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes