Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I uploaded the patch and replayed the update. The D+Jen kiss finally happened.
The weird thing was when the MC met Georgia at the cafe the game automatically ended the relationship with her.
Did the patch remove the option for the MC to continue stringing her along?
Haven’t checked it yet. Do you mean story ends when you say “we will work things out?” If so, that is an error

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
If the say yes yo Martin, there's a possibility Mc loses his daughter's affection? Or it's just to create MMF moments?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
If the say yes yo Martin, there's a possibility Mc loses his daughter's affection? Or it's just to create MMF moments?
Your question is extremely vague... I'd check the walkthrough rather than to try and translate your thoughts.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
How to find out what version I have? There is no information about this in the menu. TKY in advance.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
can you bang rachel yet in this game?
I hope she never finds him. ... She should bang whoever else she wants (but not F hopefully). At least if she does not change existentially ...

it will be hard for Rachel to find them after MC and D have moved because no one likes her, let alone share some info with her.
She would not need friends for that. Paying 10$ to the community registration office, and they give the new adress anyway. But it may be different in the country where F lives - hopefully.

Reactions: christoprd

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
As otheres mentioned, there is some inconsistency with the spycam. I was open to Jennifer, but asked Martin to clean the flat before returning home. Still, Jennifer was able to install the cam! How!

To solve this: Either Martin should be no choice, if F is open for Jennifer.
Or - if he is a choice - choosing NOT Jennifer should be closing the path with her already (including a warning!).

Reactions: k8pohni and Endrju

BK186

May 18, 2017
No. In the MMF route and Martin route, MC will not lose D. This route IN NOT an NTR route but rather is on the line of Polyamory.
But they are going to have sex, right. That means little NTR :)
I also support this path (MMF), I just wanted to specify :)

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes