RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
With the new update lag of DMD we tend to extrapolate about D's future sex situation from past situations, and often get off topic. Actually because our talk strays from the game this thread often has much better overall discussions.
Something to do between our D fix. lol

Reactions: virtuvoid

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
Airplane bathroom sex is not all its cracked up to be either. Don't know if its even possible today with all of the (somewhat deservedly so) aircraft travel paranoia.

Not saying I hate the train theme, but the train is a fairly obvious give away that this is not in America. I'm not saying we don't have trains, but when was the last time you heard someone in the US say "Hey, by choice, I'm going to purchase an expensive ticket to go on a trip by way of a slow train on unmaintained rails, with limited access to most of the country and pay for over priced food and beverages." So yeah probably not the US.

I do wonder since D and F are sharing a cabin with Elena and it appears D gives her father a train bj will she swallow to hide the evidence from Elena? Its either mess her clothes, hide it in her hair (à la There's Something About Mary), or swallow a load of daddy's happy snot. Too much to hope Elena catches them and joins in at this point in the story.
I guess D could hide the cum in a beverage she might have and then have to drink it to cover when Elena shows up.

Is Mr. Steel implying there is train bathroom sex in store for D?
US railway - 250.000 km, more than whole Europa... :)

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
Umm, curious, how do you come to that conclusion? The last I heard, Mr Dots specifically said that it wasn't the US, and that it was the fictional country of Donutstan, which was based on the Mediterranean area. Did things change?
Well I need to go back in the thread a little however I did say something to the extent "fictional California in a Hentai Game"

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
You must do self defense class or you lose every time.
Well, as a corruption lover, I wished I could not only let the bad guy have her in the bar, but let her get raped too and help him. All the innocence in this game unnerves a dark entity such as myself! Mwa ha ha ha!

Reactions: Hermies and Elkfood

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, as a corruption lover, I wished I could not only let the bad guy have her in the bar, but let her get raped too and help him. All the innocence in this game unnerves a dark entity such as myself! Mwa ha ha ha!
Same... I've droped this game after I noticed it's impossible and happy end is forced on me:/

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
I don't like sharing..
When is the next update?

Reactions: The Anax

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
For android do you need to have chap 1 downloaded or can you start with chap 2?
if we are talking about my port, you don't need to play ch1
you have to answer some questions at game start, to setup the variables, which would normally be exported to ch2

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I don't like sharing..
When is the next update?
Fair enough. Then, even if I could not share her, I would be fine with that. As long as I could rape her into submission and get her to give up her little innocent nonsense and become a smoking harlot through mental manipulation and physical abuse. That would make for a delightful game!

ArchWolf

Mar 8, 2018
Sorry for asking the same question as many other guys already did but...

------>When will the next update be?<----- Or ----->Any news about Part 2?<-----

Thanks in advance for who knows about it :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
May 26 is the date that's been reported to be the release date of the next update.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes