fapboyant

Jul 17, 2017
It will take you less than 5 mins to start again and skip all the txt

You could have done this in less time than it took for someone to reply

You still can
you mean right from day 1 till now? are you sure about that? choosing all the modes and routes, accumulating points, i dont think it'll take just 5 mins :/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is this the slowest moving game on the board? I would think so...
Actualy PL get updates like DmD.After 0.3 we get 1 episode per 3 months.
"when someone says he doesn't like Jennifer and wants her gone from the game"

We must gather Jennifer's fan base.
I wonder will F+D+Elena will return home during ch.2.
BTW is the plan ch.2 been 10 episodes+1 additional episode for enhanced edition,is still the same?

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
My $0.02:

I couldn’t care less about Jennifer, Georgina, and Elena annoys the shit out of me. I don't want to share her, I don't want her to be into BDSM, and I don't want her mounted by a Great Dane. 18 episodes in and I think it's time (past time) to lose her virginity. I also want her, once her cherry is broken, to go all in and enjoy fucking any way she can, any time she can. I'm all for smoldering, but I think it's been strung out too long with too many distractions.

Yeah, yeah... if I dissed your favorite girl or your favorite kink: Boo hoo! I'm just saying my favorite girl is D and none other, and my favorite kink is father/daughter incest.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Actualy PL get updates like DmD.After 0.3 we get 1 episode per 3 months.

We must gather Jennifer's fan base.
I wonder will F+D+Elena will return home during ch.2.
BTW is the plan ch.2 been 10 episodes+1 additional episode for enhanced edition,is still the same?
this is uncertain,dots himself said that they don't know how many more episodes after 0.18 will they make,everything depends on income they get and the apperance of proper alternative site to patreon,and that at the moment don't guarantee bright future for DMD that we can expect 10+ updates for ch2 and full ch3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
this is uncertain,dots himself said that they don't know how many more episodes after 0.18 will they make,everything depends on income they get and the apperance of proper alternative site to patreon,and that at the moment don't guarantee bright future for DMD that we can expect 10+ updates for ch2 and full ch3
I already post that in DoD thread because so many are sad the game will end after 1 more episode.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Even if we continue to get only 1 update per 3 months/like Parental Love:)/that will mean at the end of this year or early next year D won't be a virgin anymore.

Reactions: wrx21

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I already post that in DoD thread because so many are sad the game will end after 1 more episode.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
Even if we continue to get only 1 update per 3 months/like Parental Love:)/that will mean at the end of this year or early next year D won't be a virgin anymore.
i'd be completely fine with that if it would mean that game won't be rushed as a result,as a matter of fact i think majority of us would be ok with it

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
seems there are a lot of people who don't like Jennifer. i have always liked her better than Elena, she's my favourite after D of course

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
seems there are a lot of people who don't like Jennifer. i have always liked her better than Elena, she's my favourite after D of course
Well she is my second favorite after Elena:)
i'd be completely fine with that if it would mean that game won't be rushed as a result,as a matter of fact i think majority of us would be ok with it
I think there is some hints that sex with D will be in 0.20/earlier than the normal way/ if some conditions are met.Probably something involving Elena.

Reaper777

Jun 4, 2017
Hello Reaper777,

Your review,
The game concept and idea is just pure pedofilia, i dont get sexial desire to the 85% of this game content and i just skip it all, its seems very disturbing also there incest, so its actually game from hell for real, problem is that there gigantic mass weight of content, so i suppose that this one have made up real pervert attractive to children.
does not follow our guidelines.

Please understand that the usage of reviews is not a means to rate the game from your moral point of view.
_______
Well what can i say... i have take look on this and made my opinion - this game is Pure poison, and your rewiew rules had invented a brain cancer patient.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes