Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Here are two quotes showing, in my mind, how I see the differences between D’s Love and Melody’s Love with their respective MC:

D: “Everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life.” - Reliant K (lyric from “Must Have Done Something Right”)

Melody: “People always tell me either A. you love him. B. you hate him. My usual answer? C. All of the above.” - Anne Roiphe quote

Reactions: JackieTjan

rmma621

Feb 28, 2018
I'm ready, release the game Mrdots!!! :heartcoveredeyes:And your new avatar is awesome wow! :heartcoveredeyes:

Your right ;) I'm really a bit worried of that Lucas guy, even if he's behind bars now, I have a feeling he will slip out or something; talking of guns i think F and D needs one :D
Yea, he could slip out. Thanks! glad you like my new avatar.:extremelyhappy:... And by guns, I meant our dicks or clitoris... haha;) ...
But yea I think F and D also need a real gun incase something unexpected happens...

Jesus, keep it in your pants.....
LOL XD...

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Idk, i hope for D+F+Elena, but i think its to early and D is not used to that yet :( but that would be an awesome scene when it comes! :)
Even if we likely aren’t going to get d+f sex, I’m hoping d+f at least get to the point where they are ready to get over that particular hump.

Reactions: RustyV

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i hope in this update that F finally sucks D's tits properly,it was enough of just licking. want to use those boobs points at last
that doesn't sound weird at all right x'D

Reactions: bolenart

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
A new game was released yesterday named "Retrieving The Past". I took a few minutes to check it out and low and behold what should I find? The girl on the left is a character from the game. Her name is Nickola, remind you of anyone? Maybe Elena has a long lost cousin?
Nickola and Elena.png

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes