D

Deleted member 541194

Oh wait, there will be an update for mac users too, right?

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
unnamed.jpg
DMD v.18 Countdown Clock - Password Access
Hi guys,

Here’s the official countdown for DMD v0.18:

I’ll be updating the links when the time comes, so you don’t need to wait for an email from me.

You will receive another email from me today with the info about this update, so stay tuned ;)

Thanks so much for your support.
MrDots.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Kind of, sort of. In real life I’m an attorney. In my part time i provide scene/character ideas, plotting, and some rewrites on DMD/Melody. I’m better at writing analysis than I currently am at writing in this genre.

The analysis on sex scenes I did to remind and cajole the DMD team to start turning up the emotional edge of the sex scenes in DMD. As D/F get closer to sex - and as Elena and other characters learn of their relationship - imo there can be some delicious scenes impregnated with all sorts of character tension and heightened emotions.
You know that because of games like DmD and DoD,I found that I have many more fetishes than expected:)
Not to mention how interesting will be to see this "As D/F get closer to sex - and as Elena and other characters learn of their relationship" and the other way around when D learn about Elena,Georgina,Jennifer etc.In DoD and BB and PL we have some pretty nice consequences:)Time to see in DmD and MSN.

Reactions: rmma621
T

tomhiddle

I'm happier with a smaller update, actually. This gives more assurance that DMD will NOT get a rushed ending.
People who are talking about "abandonment", please stop!
Neither dev-team promises nor business logic suggests any such thing. It's the rushed ending that most DMD lovers wish to avoid...
It's not about rushing or abandonment, but in the long run it's not possible to do it like this, no matter the fan base. For me it's from business logic, as you mentioned, completely unsustainable.

Waiting three months for small snippet - I don't see it happening in the future. So this is either the last update, no matter what dev said, or there will be a different option to support the game or new direction for the game will come from the dev. At least this is what I think.

For now, I'm exited to get this update and we'll see what next month or two we get as info from dev.

Mar 7, 2018
The clock is ticking and the coffee is cooking. Maybe the coffee site will crash when everyone buys some for 0.18? This one: :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Reactions: rmma621
Jun 20, 2017
Note that the Countdown Clock seems to expire 2 hours later than "usual". Someone on the dev-team seems to have made the decision, which I heartily applaud, to "wait" until the Champions League match is officially over. I'm sure many people, including myself, rejoice in this news...
Well, since the release is now tomorrow for me, this is kind of a downer.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
1CE87A20-AD7B-4D2D-8EC9-15CA8A63546F.jpeg
Marty McFly: Whoa. Wait a minute, Doc. Are you trying to tell me that my daughter has got the hots for me?
Dr. Emmett Brown: Precisely.
Marty McFly: Whoa. This is heavy.
Dr. Emmett Brown: There’s that word again. “Heavy.” Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the Earth’s gravitational pull?

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes