Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 103360
DMD v.18 Countdown Clock - Password Access
Hi guys,

Here’s the official countdown for DMD v0.18:

I’ll be updating the links when the time comes, so you don’t need to wait for an email from me.

You will receive another email from me today with the info about this update, so stay tuned ;)

Thanks so much for your support.
MrDots.
-.-
2 hours later than usual (3 because of dammit summertime). So it well be Sunday for most parts of the world. Some german idiots would call the release date a product of LÜGENPRESSE! x'D
Still, I'm also not happy since I hoped for an update today :teary:

sutairs

Apr 22, 2018
I guess Sunday morning it is for me! It's already half past 1 in the morning here from where I live. I've had a long day and really tired, imma sleep now. See ya'll on chapter 3.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
For those who like this game, any others I should check out?
I advise the games in my sig in given order ^^
I like games which don't focus on sex, but entertaining story, building up tension or funny dialogues.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Chapter 3 is something we can think about x-mas 2021 at this pace XD
You way too wrong.February-may 2020 will be the start of chapter 3,depending if Melody is over.
Yea, chapter 3 is just a dream for us XD alot of coffee-money to drink before that ;)
We can have our Dreams of Desire of ch.3:)
It's not about rushing or abandonment, but in the long run it's not possible to do it like this, no matter the fan base. For me it's from business logic, as you mentioned, completely unsustainable.

Waiting three months for small snippet - I don't see it happening in the future. So this is either the last update, no matter what dev said, or there will be a different option to support the game or new direction for the game will come from the dev. At least this is what I think.

For now, I'm exited to get this update and we'll see what next month or two we get as info from dev.
You have no idea how thinks work.There is plenty of projects that get an update once on 3 months or even 6 months and still are kicking.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Note that the Countdown Clock seems to expire 2 hours later than "usual". Someone on the dev-team seems to have made the decision, which I heartily applaud, to "wait" until the Champions League match is officially over. I'm sure many people, including myself, rejoice in this news...
I hear ya, but there's still the download time. Could be downloading it during the game, have it ready for when it's over. Anyway, just glad it's gona be here.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Note that the Countdown Clock seems to expire 2 hours later than "usual". Someone on the dev-team seems to have made the decision, which I heartily applaud, to "wait" until the Champions League match is officially over. I'm sure many people, including myself, rejoice in this news...
Can't say it better.
I have the intention to play the game tomorrow.The clock will expire 1AM for me anyway.Not to mention my sister is back and after the Champion League final we have plans for Soul Calibur 2 tournament:)

Akanoes

Game Developer
Jul 13, 2017
Sorry if I might sound stupid but what does it matter if it releases during some sports thing? People who don't care about it can download it and people watching sport can download it after, the only thing that happens from this delay is people who don't care about sports get it "punished" :p

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is there a way of sending a push notification when any of my watched VNs gets updated? I'd like to not have to log into F95 every hour to check when something like DMD is updated.

Lucky22

Apr 4, 2018
guys is it as good as dreams of desire? it would be great if someone recommend me few games like dreams of desire? thank you

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Is there a way of sending a push notification when any of my watched VNs gets updated? I'd like to not have to log into F95 every hour to check when something like DMD is updated.
get notifications for the #updates channel on discord

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
Welcome aboard, Lucky22!

Yes, it is. I recommend you also "TangledUp", "A wife and a mother" and "Adventurous couple", hope you'll enjoy them a lot.

Have fun!

Reactions: Lucky22

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
If D and F don't finally have sex this update (unlikely to happen) hopefully there is a lot more total sex acts, like D swallowing her father's spuge, and reciprocating sex with Elena not just being her sex toy. I'd like to see D pretty much do oral on a lot of characters this update. lol
I'd also like to see D start her own harem.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes