D

Deleted member 2758

Can somebody please upload a save or point to one on page where i can go ELENA PATH in this version. THank you in advance

U

User_130505

It'll be at least .24 when the sex happens. So your balls will be blue for another year. If I was a betting doggo (which I am), I'm thinking 0.22-0.23 before the balls are no longer blue.
I know that you are a staff member, with far more experience than me in these games, but I have to disagree.
I think there is a chance for sex with D and F in the next update, because there are still so many other things left to be done, besides the F boinking D.
If they save D getting nailed till the last release, they miss out on a lot that they can do with the few releases remaining.

1: Jennifer
2: F, D and Elena.
3: F,D and Georgina.
4: F, D and Jennifer
5: All of the above.
6: potential fetishes, since D seems to like the kinky stuff.
7: I would like to see D's mother get raped by a herd of elephants. That one is just a wish, though. I do not really expect it to happen, but it would fulfill the bestiality tag.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
gotta love the cameo of the best girl in melody i think there was a cameo in that game mainly the daughter or just the growth ad from the first episode wait i just noticed something both games are taken in the same universe XD since i remember that was the dating scene we had with amy :D
screenshot0003.png

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
you seem like a good person so ill respect your opinion about the mom when obviously all her looks is what she has going for her as for personality its complete shit i want to have Georgina as her step mommy because she has both looks and personality
Agree wholeheartedly. It broke my heart when I had to go to the console and delete the Georgina relationship to get what I wanted in Chapter 2. My preferred ending would be to buy the house, next to Olivia and her Dad, with Daughter, Elena, and Georgina as a happy family. The crazy bitch from hell needs to end up broke and alone.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I feel like this game could use some sound. There has to be some royalty free moans and shit on the internet Mr. Dots can throw in there for some ambiance. Watching scenes with no sounds feels wrong.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, I'm not clear on something. Does CHP 2, v.19 totally replace CHP2 v .18? I mean does it have all the same scenes and stuff from the previous release, so I can delete? If so do I need to copy the save directory over?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Well by the looks of the last few pages we're still getting blue-balled. Frankly I've never really thought this game was very good with the exception of the daughter's model, so I think I might just hold off until the next update this time. That way I don't fast-track 10-15 minutes of content that my brain moved on emotionally from 3 months ago just to receive no pay off, yet again.

I think I'd be a lot more into it if Elena wasn't just so...bad. Both her model and personality are like razor blades to me.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well by the looks of the last few pages we're still getting blue-balled. Frankly I've never really thought this game was very good with the exception of the daughter's model, so I think I might just hold off until the next update this time. That way I don't fast-track 10-15 minutes of content that my brain moved on emotionally from 3 months ago just to receive no pay off, yet again.

I think I'd be a lot more into it if Elena wasn't just so...bad. Both her model and personality are like razor blades to me.
i like elena more then sasha (my daughter) though :':)test3:

Reactions: gold
U

User_130505

Ok, I'm not clear on something. Does CHP 2, v.19 totally replace CHP2 v .18? I mean does it have all the same scenes and stuff from the previous release, so I can delete? If so do I need to copy the save directory over?
Start the new version one time to make sure that your save points are there, then you can delete the version 18 folder.

U

User_130505

I like those options.. especially #7. But instead of elephants, she walks into a room of horny incels.
Yeah, but the incels are probably just going to prematurely ejaculate in their pants, and be unable to do anything to her, except maybe stare and drool.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Ehm, guys... I know I'm annoying but for me it's a very painful problem: I simply cannot save.

Probably the issue has been solved for most of you months ago but I'm having it now.
Could you please at least point the right search in this topic for a fellow DMD fan and supporter?
Thanks a lot, really.

My error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

Reactions: Safetydummy
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes