bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dating my Daughter [Ch. 2 v0.19 Extras] [Mrdots Games] - Original Size: 1.90GB

Download PC (510MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As per usual, I can't view the compressed images provided by Bossapplesauce. I miss Pepe's version...

I appreciate the effort, but the images should just work...

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
As per usual, I can't view the compressed images provided by Bossapplesauce. I miss Pepe's version...

I appreciate the effort, but the images should just work...
Install this and they will (which FYI is in the spoiler):

KTRIOS

Jun 3, 2017
Ehm, guys... I know I'm annoying but for me it's a very painful problem: I simply cannot save.

Probably the issue has been solved for most of you months ago but I'm having it now.
Could you please at least point the right search in this topic for a fellow DMD fan and supporter?
Thanks a lot, really.

My error:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object
Same problem here.

poplarchan

Apr 28, 2017
worth the wait or not? it's been ages since the last update. Because of melody obviously (I like that one too).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Actually, there were 3 commonly used VN "foreplay" acts to forestall full sex going into 0.19. These were :
-full body sensual massage
-butt cheek fucking
-thigh fucking

Now that the first one has been done, and some crazy hybrid of the second and third ones also done, that list has been completed.
Either further expansion of the list--scary!--or full sex follows...
Realistically, this event (PinV) is not set yet and will probably be the most scrutinized scene of the entire VN. There has been debate over the timing.

Imo, the final decision when has less to do with any more presexual advancements, but where it fits best in the storyline since it should happen after MC/D make a success in their storyline: e.g., win freedom from Rachel; or return to MC’s home country; or move to Seaside. Each success would have an emotional pull on their relationship that would warrant the deed.

On top of that, if we are still sexless by February, there is no way in heck (or hell) I wouldn’t be pushing like a maniac to,have it coincide with a February release.

So you are more correct in your prediction imo, than others, with my prediction it will be in the next two releases. This is still up for debate which will rage into the November script writing.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Install this and they will (which FYI is in the spoiler):
I did that already (needed google webp for something else), but your images still won't open for me.

Ahh well. Already downloaded the uncompressed version since the crunched version wasn't letting me see the pics. I won't bother you anymore.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes