Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I love the tease and build up of DMD. This is what makes fap games great!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If people like brainless female MCs in over and over again ridiculous situations with every single update, leading to fuckin' (Oh my god! I am on the beach, stumbled, my bikini panty slipped aside and now my pussy felt directly on the erect cock of a stranger who watched me already the whole time, what can I do? Oh no!), there are sooo many other games out there, satisfying your demands. I cannot bare this idiotic infantile situations and the mega dumb dialogues in most other games.

woj_tec

Oct 10, 2017
MrDots - very bad at business planning. Other developers without a team and less funding have better progress in story and project development. Well you can't be good in all, right? Anyway leaving your main star-rising novel is not smart at all. Best wishes, for sure ppl won't wait couple of years to get somewhere long achieved by other novels outshining yours.
Its not too bad:
Erogenesis Disco Dragon 2 - 2016.... Erogenesis Disco Dragon 3 - waiting...

Reactions: rinjing

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Welcome to our thread!
DMD is firstly divided into episodes, known as updates. The first 14 updates, together, form Chapter 1. Each update is a story continuation from the previous one. So it is VERY HIGHLY advised that you start from the beginning. That is called "Chapter 1" but will automatically give you those 14 updates in proper order.
Chapter 2 only exists because the overall download quantity was getting huge. Just yesterday, fans received the 5th update of Chapter 2 but 19th overall (0.19).
Go to page 1. As part of the first post, click on Chapter 1. Find the compressed version (this reduces download quantity a LOT). Make sure to also get a walk through. Remember to make LOTS of saves for yourself, preferably before a big in-game player choice.
If you have any problems, feel free to come back to the thread and say so.

I hope this helps.
thank you very much for answering, you have helped me a lot with your answer

Reactions: virtuvoid

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Ok I caved and played it anyway, and tbh, the action we did get was actually pretty good. I wasn't around for each of the previous updates as they came out but I would guess that this was one of the less frustrating ones. I'm still hoping Elena gets into a car wreck or something though.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
great update though sad to wait another 3 months :FeelsBadMan: but:

You also:

now a month's wait for Melody v0.05.
Damn! Thanks you, I was going to have to go out and hunt this info down (Melody v0.05). Now I don't.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Dating my Daughter CH2 v0.21.5.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.09.2021

Last edited:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok, in a lot of ways Elena is smarter and more devious than both F and D combined. I was expecting a thought to herself marker in her conversation with D on the "discovery" that would have said something like (Hmm, I wonder if I can talk D into letting me marry F and we all live as a happy threesome. No it's too early to bring that up to her, I'll have to lead her to think of it herself.)

So anybody else?
:)

Reactions: compusavvy

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Damn.....Elena is positively growing up on me....opposed to D, for this update I am felt more excited to watch her instead of D.....am I wrong?....o_O
Naaa, would be like visiting a candy shop and just eat one certain sweets. There are so many other delicious sweets you can and should eat :)

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Things have gotten very interesting this update. Though I've decided to increase my number of saves from 2 to 3.
  1. D only route, exclusive. Turn down any other girls advances, minimum Exhibition and sharing points. Prefer ass points.
  2. D only route, F turns Elena down but D agrees to do things with her. As many sharing points as possible, exhibition points will probably come as a side effect. Prefer boobs points.
  3. Harem route. As many exhibition and sharing point as can be acquired. Sharing prioritized as they seem to be rarer. About even on boobs and ass.
I think this hedges my bets on most possible endings down the line. Otherwise the permutations of possible endings gets too daunting.

Reactions: Creeping Death

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Same problem here.
Like others, I am experiencing this error - it only started after making the mechanical bullriding decision between D and Elena and occurs regardless of which choice is made:

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 282, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object
No game saves are possible after this point.

Not sure it if matters, but this is on the D-only path, so I may try the non-exclusive path to see if the same occurs then.

Suggestions welcome - I'm using a game downloaded from Google Drive after using the Buy a Coffee route.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I love the tease and build up of DMD. This is what makes fap games great!

If people like brainless female MCs in over and over again ridiculous situations with every single update, leading to fuckin' (Oh my god! I am on the beach, stumbled, my bikini panty slipped aside and now my pussy felt directly on the erect cock of a stranger who watched me already the whole time, what can I do? Oh no!), there are sooo many other games out there, satisfying your demands. I cannot bare this idiotic infantile situations and the mega dumb dialogues in most other games.
LOL as opposed to. "I am scared, this is not normal. why am I scared i can do this, I trust the mc i will do this for him" rinse and repeat.... day 12000 Before the mc dies ... but i am scared..... LOL The D is the stupidest person on the planet.

I forgot to bust on the MC..... Look my D who I have not spent 5 seconds caring about is visiting. Wow she is hot, I want to bang her so bad. If I groom her I bet I can bang her. I wonder if she has any hot friends? I really am a good F, I just want to F my D

The story is different because, well he wants to bang his family. That seems familiar. He fucks around with lots of girls though. Oh wait that is similar. But she is in school that's different, oh darn no I guess not. They had a photo shoot no one else... no one did that, oh crap that's right so did 500 other stories... But it's a love story..... if you call grooming your D to be into your D a love story then yeah

The only normal people are the MCs boss and the hot coworker girl throwing herself at him. Everyone has sever mental health issues, except the D, she i just dumber than dirt.

Just joking around some, the game is not one of those POS games. It has well written English and a lot of content(if repetitive) I just hate all the characters, oh wait I forgot that the photographer is normal too, they are hard to care about.

U

User_130505

LOL as opposed to. "I am scared, this is not normal. why am I scared i can do this, I trust the mc i will do this for him" rinse and repeat.... day 12000 Before the mc dies ... but i am scared..... LOL The D is the stupidest person on the planet.
Well, considering that she is a virgin, and they tend to be scared, and also that they are both going down a path that could ruin both of their lives and see them getting arrested. Not to mention that while they both care for each other, they are both afraid of crossing a personal line that might drive the other away.

I can completely understand them moving in very small ways towards what some people are whining about that they think should have happened on no later than the second release of the story.

It's not a sex game, even though it contains sex, it is a relationship simulator, and the F and D relationship is being handled in a much more realistic way than 99.99% of the games that have dad fucking the daughter on day two.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes