arkflight

Apr 1, 2019
Right, I don't think it's probable, but wanted to mention it as a possibility as well. Maybe too much Steven Universe makes one wonder at the ability of people to find the better side of seemingly unsalvagable personalities
Personally, I like Dan Harmon's perspective on writing characters. His view is that essentially every character should have a trait that is never going to change. Which mirrors real life IMHO. We can pretend to be someone else, we can overcome bad habits and improve the qualities we have, but at the end of the day we are who we are. E.g. an alcoholic will always be prone to alcoholism, even if they've gone 15 years without a drink. Or in Rachel's case, a narcissistic control freak :LOL:

for all we know Rachel might somehow hook up with Lucas as a pairing of villains (seems unlikely, but hey)
That's an interesting theory. I'd nearly forgotten about him. I wish his character had been written a little bit better, but all in all he made for a decent villain, too. And once he gets outta jail I imagine he'll be out for blood. If his character does return, I can totally see him and Rachel joining forces out of mutual interest if nothing else.

Reactions: fried

ghostch15

Mar 22, 2018
ok 0.20 works fine shows and loads all my saves. but 0.21 shows only two saves and when i try to load one it says
the following. any ideas?

(edit) never mind i figured it out myself .

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
ok 0.20 works fine shows and loads all my saves. but 0.21 shows only two saves and when i try to load one it says
the following. any ideas?

(edit) never mind i figured it out myself .
No solution to offer from me, because I have been in the same boat. I did find that saves from v0.20 which were made after the final sex scene were able to load fine in v.21, but everything before that will need to be recreated using v.21 to hopefully ensure compatibility ... at my pace, that'll take weeks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cinema would be nice since that isn't used as much as park and beach nah since sand gets into wrong places.

Reactions: Pitrik

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I really thought D and the MC were going to bang in the hallway if she went for ice.

Is D going to hookup with Koko? D being her groupie would be a great way to add some corruption.

Or D could clean her new house in a French maid outfit so when the MC come home she can say, "This House is clean. ... This house is clean.", or "Look daddy I changed the burned out light bulb in the bedroom. Go into the light. All are welcome. All welcome. "

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
So it seems we can expect corruption level 13 to be public sex.I wonder which place will be the first.Cinema?Beach?Park?
Also please next time we have sex with Elena,she must be fully naked.
Would be nice at Koko's concert :sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes