insaana

Sep 29, 2017
ok 0.20 works fine shows and loads all my saves. but 0.21 shows only two saves and when i try to load one it says
the following. any ideas?

(edit) never mind i figured it out myself .
May i ask how you managed to load the save files ?!?!? I still cant i asked here but no one replied . . Can you help !!!!

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Just finished chapter 1 and went to start chapter 2 but get this error everytime I try to start it. Downloaded it from several other source but still get the same error. Any ideas on how to solve it?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load file F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc/game/a_Lain_Gallery_Scenes.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\renpy\script.py", line 749, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file F:\Games\HGames\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc/game/a_Lain_Gallery_Scenes.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882

Sat Apr 13 12:29:45 2019

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
when you click dmd.exe or when you try to continue from ch 1?
When I click DMD.CH2.exe and then I get the error pop-up in a few seconds. I tried the compressed version of chapter 2 and it boots up fine but I kind of wanted the full version.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

The Final match is on, and the votes are damn tight!

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
How do you access this screen please? I can't find any Rewards page?
Oh you mean screen on pc game any picture show? Ok I show you how find to Rewards page and you look find keyboard click "S" > (screenshot) then you look check to game name in "folder".
You look on play game top to right click yellow "Star">( Rewards)
I hard try talk to help you.....
I sorry my first time in F95zone.....0_0

Reactions: Tolotos

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Oh you mean screen on pc game any picture show? Ok I show you how find to Rewards page and you look find keyboard click "S" > (screenshot) then you look check to game name in "folder".
You look on play game top to right click yellow "Star">( Rewards)
I hard try talk to help you.....
I sorry my first time in F95zone.....0_0
Okay thanks. I see that the Rewards page is only on Chapter 1. It is so long since I played Ch 1 that I forgot about it.
Strange that it hasn't been carried forward into Chapter 2?

Reactions: W.Bear88

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Okay thanks. I see that the Rewards page is only on Chapter 1. It is so long since I played Ch 1 that I forgot about it.
Strange that it hasn't been carried forward into Chapter 2?
Chapter 2 - when we reach its end, will have its own reward page.

Reactions: Wookie

DavidG123

Jan 16, 2018
Anyone else abit disappointed with this update? It felt very vanilla. The interesting scenarios from Chapter 1 with Lucas, and the random run-ins with strangers that would take advantage of your daughter if you didn't intervene seem to have been done totally done away with.

For a second I thought those kind of exciting scenarios were being re-introduced becasue of the scene with you being able to let D walk alone, this was especially true when she bumps into that guy. Instead however, what I was shown was a very vanilla interaction where she simply gets complimented with nothing else happening.

I understand that the whole thing with everyone knowing you are in a special relationship with D via the cameras might be interesting but I still can't help but feel it was handled in a very bland way.

In all, this update felt like an extended sex scene with no real excitement (whatever happened with that pervy photo shoot lady?)

I feel more needs to be done to connect the villians from Chapter 1 who were actually interesting, and added the pervy twist the game needed outside of D's and F's relationship (Lucas and his brother, the random guy on the beech who was perving on your D with the binocs etc) to what's going on now.

Reactions: Jeancul

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that lady who was mc's employer? she's in whatever country rachel took daughter.

Jan 1, 2018
Anyone else abit disappointed with this update? It felt very vanilla. The interesting scenarios from Chapter 1 with Lucas, and the random run-ins with strangers that would take advantage of your daughter if you didn't intervene seem to have been done totally done away with.

For a second I thought those kind of exciting scenarios were being re-introduced becasue of the scene with you being able to let D walk alone, this was especially true when she bumps into that guy. Instead however, what I was shown was a very vanilla interaction where she simply gets complimented with nothing else happening.

I understand that the whole thing with everyone knowing you are in a special relationship with D via the cameras might be interesting but I still can't help but feel it was handled in a very bland way.

In all, this update felt like an extended sex scene with no real excitement (whatever happened with that pervy photo shoot lady?)

I feel more needs to be done to connect the villians from Chapter 1 who were actually interesting, and added the pervy twist the game needed outside of D's and F's relationship (Lucas and his brother, the random guy on the beech who was perving on your D with the binocs etc) to what's going on now.
I don't miss those elements at all. Sounds like you have your kinks, which were underserved in this update, and I have mine, which were generously served. I'm betting we haven't seen the last of Lucas and the Peeping Tom (About the "pervy photo shoot lady, were you referring to Cassandra?), but one part of D's arc is that she's more and more able to stand up for herself (remember the self-defense classes?), so those early scenes where the MC had to rescue her from random strangers are probably done.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes