the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my updated and fixed unofficial android port for Dating my Daughter CH1 v0.14.5.
exporting games in CH1 and importing them in CH2 should work now
there are 43 stats/choices that gets exported to CH2, if only 1 of them differs to their counterpart in the already present export files, a new file is created in the end screen
up to 8 files are created, the oldest one gets deleted, if a 9th export file has to be created
you are prompted, to input a small description for the file (no prompt, no new file)
the default value is the current path you are on (D only, D + E,.. @virtuvoid)

in CH2 there are 3 methods to import your data from CH1
  1. you haven't played CH1 or there're no export files -> you have to input all data manually (also fixed)
  2. there's only 1 export file -> it gets imported automatically
  3. there're more than 1 export file -> you have to choose the one you wanna play with (i hope, the description helps, to pick the right one)
you have now a small quick menu at the top of the screen, to access features like skipping and automatic text (i hope, it's not to intrusive)
i also enabled the options screen in the game menu

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.09.2021

Last edited:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
This pic found its way into our thread precisely one month ago. I've only read the PL thread briefly, without playing the game, and know no details. Nice render which is no surprise for that game.
Speaking of renders : the thread should check out the game Two Weeks--these are the best I've seen in any game...
i was thinking about this one,it was around the time DMD was banished from patreon,i don't know if dev made that bit of conversation intentionally as the D was passing by but it was a nice touch

screenshot0004.png

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This pic found its way into our thread precisely one month ago. I've only read the PL thread briefly, without playing the game, and know no details. Nice render which is no surprise for that game.
Speaking of renders : the thread should check out the game Two Weeks--these are the best I've seen in any game...
You should play PL.And MSN.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Good to get some confirmation of at least 2 more episodes. Personally I don’t mind the parallel development but if dmd does come to a close without a third chapter they give themselves enough episodes to satisfactorily conclude chapter 2.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunately, I do a lot of other things that absolutely necessitate that I remain current. As is, I no longer watch TV, movies, or most sporting events. But the only time that seems too short is the time I get to play.
Just luck--or fate--that the first VN I saw was DMD. My avatar pic is from DMD 0.02. That was the moment that hooked me with D. There's been no turning back since...
Ow.I hope you have some free time soon:)
And btw I should disappoint you.Your avatar pic is from 0.0.3,not 0.0.2.Just go through 0.0.2 and 0.0.3

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
OK! The end of date 2 it is! Until D mentions she is counting the days of F/D together--in 0.10--the day numbering is blurry. With no good standards in place for VNs, the update numbering can get chaotic...
Don't worry.I got them cover it.Most people don't play the game from the start like us.
0.0.2 was the full first day
0.0.3 we get first walkthrough
0.0.4 we get first animation/Elena masturbating:)/,F meet with Elena and Jennifer,job choice
0.0.5 we get the extras and btw this should be the last free version of the game
BTW I don't know about you but the 3 last previews of D are awesome.
I wonder what will be the reward that D and Elena will give to F.Also will it be something from both or each one will do something alone with him;)

Reactions: atlas114

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
You should play PL.And MSN.
Pardon me, but might I know what's MSN?

As for the news - I wouldn't actually view it as a negfative in any case. To me it looks that Mr. Dots is a tad bit more confident to at least fix the rushed part of ep. 17, yet is very cautious and doesn't want to promise anything he won't be able to do. Hopefully he would find a new platform apart of BuyMeACoffee and then he'd be able to do it the way he intended, but that's of course IF that'd happen for which I hope. Not making any illusions, just simply hoping here:)

Reactions: Les_Riggs

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The branching in 0.18 will be interesting. Because I have had both D and F already reject Elena, nothing can happen with her sexually. Oc, she may discover the F/D relationship and become a confidante. But whoever has already had Elena shower with D, but had F reject E, can surely get some lesbian action.
For anyone who is going a harem route--D,Elena, Cassandra, and Margo may see action. Georgina, Jennifer and Olivia via Skype. Too many options!
Even dream scenes as a fan-service for extreme fetish people.
I'm actually disappointed by D's latest previews. DAZ is very much improved these last 2 years, especially skin tones. {If you have yet to do so, check out the game Two Weeks which I believe has the best renders} Compare these previews to the 2017 X-mas special render gallery and judge.
Hehe.Actualy one of the last comments on Two Weeks is mine.BTW the sister is like the cousin in My Cute Cousin,now My Cute Roommate.Way too many games with roommates:)
Pardon me, but might I know what's MSN?

As for the news - I wouldn't actually view it as a negfative in any case. To me it looks that Mr. Dots is a tad bit more confident to at least fix the rushed part of ep. 17, yet is very cautious and doesn't want to promise anything he won't be able to do. Hopefully he would find a new platform apart of BuyMeACoffee and then he'd be able to do it the way he intended, but that's of course IF that'd happen for which I hope. Not making any illusions, just simply hoping here:)
MSN-My Sweet Neighbors that start almost same time like PL-Parental Love.
Youn know this month we get Dreams of Desire 12,MSN 0.12 and Babysitter 0.12+DmD 0.18 and PL 0.6.Nice month.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I actually like it when devs use basically the same model. Whoever has the hottest one deserves praise, money, etc. Bro-sis is my fav situation. The sis in Two Weeks is marvelous. She, along with Alice of BB, and both sisters of Dreams of Desire are the desirable levels.
I actually first picked DMD after seeing the D model in two other preview pics before.
Two Weeks is my next game, hopefully this weekend...
I see you play DmD,DoD and BB.Trust me you need to try Parental Love,My Sweet Neighbors,Babysitter and Dreaming of Dana,probably also My Cute Cousin/Roommate,High-Rise Climb,The Tyrant,A Wife and Mother.
Freeloading Family and Milf's Tale are also promising.Sadly not enought support.
And we have many new like Two Weeks.

Reactions: LP83

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah its like waiting for a prevy Christmas. lol
Not implying anything about the people who play DMD.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes