UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That would indeed be an adventure but first we have to break it easy and gentle to D..
The fact that he's been having affairs while he was dating her.
At least that's the way I went through my part of the story.
Georgina finds out about F & D.
Elena finds out about F & D.
Jennifer finds out about F & D.
Margo suspects that F & D are together & she's a swinger.
And they are all OK with it. They all want to be part of the Harem/
So yeah it's a big possibility to see them all together hopefully in the not so distant future.
I pay to see all that and more.
Oh and let's not forget that jerk Lucas.
kinda hoped that he rot in jail but what if he does come after F & D.
I hope he gets his ass kicked again or you can just leave him out same win win situation for me.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
That would be an adventure but first we ave to break it easy and gentle to the daughter.
The fact that he's been having affairs while he was dating her.
At least that's the way I went through my part of the story.
Georgina finds out about F & D.
Elena finds out about F & D.
Jennifer finds out about F & D.
Margo suspects that F & D are together & she's a swinger.
And they are all OK with it. They all want to be part of the Harem/
So yeah it's a big possibility to see them all together hopefully in the not so distant future.
I pay to see all that and more.
Oh and let's not forget that jerk Lucas.
kinda hoped that he rot in jail but what if he does come after F & D.
I hope he gets his ass kicked again or you can just leave him out same win win situation for me.
Elena and Jennifer/Georgina already know about the relationship

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Seems like just about every girl D and the MC are involved with (or have a chance at) know or suspect the two of them are in a sexual relationship.
If you are not on the D only route a threesome with Jen and one with Elena are definitely a possibilities. Perhaps even a threesome with D+Elena+Jen sans dad.
I can see D starting to cheat on her father, a"good for the gander good for the goose" turn about.
Maybe D catching her father cheating is what leads to her frame of mind shift where she looses her guilt about sex with others.

Reactions: fbass

fbass

May 18, 2017
Seems like just about every girl D and the MC are involved with (or have a chance at) know or suspect the two of them are in a sexual relationship.
If you are not on the D only route a threesome with Jen and one with Elena are definitely a possibilities. Perhaps even a threesome with D+Elena+Jen sans dad.
I can see D starting to cheat on her father, a"good for the gander good for the goose" turn about.
Maybe D catching her father cheating is what leads to her frame of mind shift where she looses her guilt about sex with others.
While I wouldn't mind seeing that, I don't think it'll play out that way, nurturing father and all (the way she sees it). If it happens I think it will be from a viewpoint of love from D.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

_jcnz_

Apr 15, 2019
Lucas comes to the apartment and attacks daughter. Dad beats him up. But still game over. I went back to day 10, still can't resolve?

What have I missed?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Lucas comes to the apartment and attacks daughter. Dad beats him up. But still game over. I went back to day 10, still can't resolve?

What have I missed?
You have to accept the self defence class when you go to the Police ( follow the WT and you can do all )

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019

What have I missed?
It's game over probably cause you didn't have her take that self defense class with Margo.
Well at least I know what happens when she doesn't take the class.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
Damn. That's quite far back. Luckily I have been saving regularly. I didn't go the police route.
And don't forger if you don't meet Margo who turns out to be a swinger she you won't see her at least 5 more times . Ans a sex scene with her boyfriend at the end of this new version.

_jcnz_

Apr 15, 2019
And don't forger if you don't meet Margo who turns out to be a swinger she you won't see her at least 5 more times . Ans a sex scene with her boyfriend at the end of this new version.
What day is the police choice? Sorry, I save regularly, but just put "Day xx 1/2/3/4" without actual description. Hard to look back. (thought I made the right choice as also helped friend and agreed with daughter).

_jcnz_

Apr 15, 2019
Don't give him spoilers ... Let him find out by playing :cool:(y)
Agree. One of the better games.

But a branch without option to correct like this is kinda frustrating. Beating the crap out of the guy should have "corrected" it IMO. "Beat Him Up" or "Talk Him Down" or "Do nothing and watch" type situation.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
What day is the police choice? Sorry, I save regularly, but just put "Day xx 1/2/3/4" without actual description. Hard to look back. (thought I made the right choice as also helped friend and agreed with daughter).
Middle of day 10

Reactions: _jcnz_

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
That will be day 11. And that would trigger a yoga lesson with Margo after the attack to soothe their nerves.
That Lucas was a real ahole know what I mean.
Good thing I didn't delete my saves.
sorry I meant to say Day 11, This dam keyboard.
I've been told by one of the game developers I think not to give away any spoilers.
So do what I do with every game I come across. Use the walthrough.
That way you won't get lost assuming they did the walkthroough right.
I can't play the game without it 's just too much work.

Reactions: unknown78
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes