Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This has been one long journey. I can't believe we're actually at the final chapter now considering how the ride has been. I'd say I speak for everyone in saying we're so fortunate that patreon couldn't stop the DmD train! Can't wait to see all the payoffs in the upcoming updates. :D

• The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
Well... that was sort of... expected(?), yet is a surprise. I imagine quite a few will be happy about this for sure, but one would wonder if it will lead to a bad ending? :unsure:

• The Pet arc (you know what this means )
Heh.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D’s Silver Ring and Chekhov’s Gun

I have some very good ideas with this, but if anyone wants to chime in. Doubt I haven’t thought of any idea you post, but it would certainly help hone the idea finally picked.
I have two thoughts on Chekhov's gun

In regards to the ring I think it will mean something. Mr.Dots seems to not add padding to DMD.
What the ring may mean is not necessarily a everlasting symbol of love. The ring may become a symbol of D's betrayal. If D views her father's philandering as a break of her trust she may symbolically remove the ring. Likewise she may remove the ring temporarily whenever D explores extra-relationship options. D may remove the ring to make herself a free agent for gratuitous sex and put the ring back on when she is done with the meaningless encounter and now wants to be "Daddy's Little Girl" again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
On a totally left field note.
Without voice acting we all (most likely) to some extent assign voices to the characters in DMD.
I experimented with the names of characters from Richard Brooks Cat on a Hot Tin Roof for D (Maggie) and her father (Big Daddy). I did unconsciously assign them with a southern drawl.
I had to change D's name back to Dee and the MC's name back. lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, that was a very welcoming announcement.
I really thought that it was impossible to finish DmD in just a few more updates, theres so much more to do and all the routes to explore.
I really hope the sharing/pet will be interesting and not rushed, as we have tons of games that tries that already and we need quality when dealing with more hardcore stuff not simply a gonzo-style scenes with stupid plots.
looking forward to see what Chapter 3 can bring, and if its a success, maybe even Chapter 4! :D

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
well, that was a very welcoming announcement.
I really thought that it was impossible to finish DmD in just a few more updates, theres so much more to do and all the routes to explore.
I really hope the sharing/pet will be interesting and not rushed, as we have tons of games that tries that already and we need quality when dealing with more hardcore stuff not simply a gonzo-style scenes with stupid plots.
looking forward to see what Chapter 3 can bring, and if its a success, maybe even Chapter 4! :D
I can almost guarantee no Chapter 4. (When you give an inch.... lol)

• Haha
Reactions: Looper9

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
DMD Chapter 3

• The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)
• The Sharing arc (which will involve Graham, and Martin, and perhaps a future male character.)

The Pet arc (you know what this means )
• Whatever arc or scenes I’m forgetting to include right now :p
OH MY FUCKIN' GOD!:p:eek::love:(y):giggle::devilish:

HELL YES! :p:eek::love:(y):giggle::devilish:

... heart attack

Now I have to quote myself (2018-02-15):

Oh my, oh my, the puppy scene wakes some dirty, perverted expectations. Am I alone with it? ;)
Perverts of planet earth, trust in the wisdom of Longo McFap!

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
If I have to suffer Rachel for pregnancy then I will but I hope we can exclude her if we want.

(The Polyamory arc (which will involve Jennifer, Elena, Georgina, and Rachel. Yes, Rachel. Multiple pregnancy ending is also on the table.)

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Well that's not good. (and disgusting)
Not really my taste either, and I have trouble seeing how the game could go that way without the transition being more than a little jarring. I mean, sure, it's a computer game; anything can happen. D or F could get cloned a million times to fight the rebel army and we'll get a MMF/FMM/FMFMFMF... scene in the next installment for all anybody can say. But it seems like going full "doggy style" as it were might take more than chapter 3 given the pace of the story so far. Chapter 7? Maybe. Just my opinion, but from a storytelling standpoint it seems to me that D has to bang a football team before she works her way around through the rest of the Daz character catalog.

It's one of those things that's been dangled since the beginning (as far as I know/remember) so it seems like there's some sort of plan in mind. I suspect it's a bit of a mcguffin/red herring tidbit, but who knows?

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
I wish they would go back to 1/1 updates, every other month.
I am pretty sure there never had been such an update schedule.
It was “DMD” monthly until the Patreon mess, and then went to two months of “Melody” and one of “DMD” to not be banned from Patreon entirely.

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Not really my taste either, and I have trouble seeing how the game could go that way without the transition being more than a little jarring. I mean, sure, it's a computer game; anything can happen. D or F could get cloned a million times to fight the rebel army and we'll get a MMF/FMM/FMFMFMF... scene in the next installment for all anybody can say. But it seems like going full "doggy style" as it were might take more than chapter 3 given the pace of the story so far. Chapter 7? Maybe. Just my opinion, but from a storytelling standpoint it seems to me that D has to bang a football team before she works her way around through the rest of the Daz character catalog.

It's one of those things that's been dangled since the beginning (as far as I know/remember) so it seems like there's some sort of plan in mind. I suspect it's a bit of a mcguffin/red herring tidbit, but who knows?
To be fair, whenever the team discussed a dog, it has always been as a semi punishment. For example, it had been discussed that Elena might force Vicky to have sex with a dog - instead, Vicky merely got Ninja’d by D.

At any rate, there will be some valid reason and/or concerted buildup toward a pet ... personally I am not for D and a dog as I think she’s too sweet for that. Even in the MFF, MFFF etc arc we are going Polyamory and not Harem; and in the MMF arc we are going Sharing and not NTR arc. Imo, this is partially in deference to D, and her continued arc toward self-agency toward events in the game; as such, the above arcs are structured to include the Self-Agency Arc.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
I understood "Pet Arc" as some kind of role play; D becoming a super subservient "pet" for F. Even though that's probably not what was meant, there's a lot of awesome scenes MrDots could write if he wanna delve into role playing. That's also a way of adding a bit of variation to the sex scenes which otherwise run the risk of just being more of the same time after time.

Picture this: D and F meet with a famous photographer/model agent, who recommends that D try acting (as in being an actress) as a way of becoming more comfortable in front of the camera. D and F runs with this idea, but decides to spicy it up a bit. In the rest of the episode D is playing an innocent college girl trying to raise her grades by doing favours for F the professor. *salivating*

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Question about the latest chapter, I'm not getting the option to either break up with Georgina or try to make it work, I just automatically break up with her at lunch. I checked the relationship options in the menu and I have Georgina's path unlocked so I'm not sure why this happens. Tried searching the thread but since I can't filter results by date I get 50 pages of results for Georgina :(

Edit: Figured it out. For whatever reason either 21.0 or 21.5 completely messed up Georgina & Jennifer's paths so I had to go all the way back to an old save on Day 21 from before the phone call to either and then choose one of them. It still seems to automatically close off the path of the one I don't choose, which is annoying, but toggling their path back to unlocked in the menu seems to have overrode that. Was a bit tedious but now I got the choice at the Georgina lunch meeting on Day 23.

Last edited:

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I understood "Pet Arc" as some kind of role play; D becoming a super subservient "pet" for F. Even though that's probably not what was meant, there's a lot of awesome scenes MrDots could write if he wanna delve into role playing. That's also a way of adding a bit of variation to the sex scenes which otherwise run the risk of just being more of the same time after time.

Picture this: D and F meet with a famous photographer/model agent, who recommends that D try acting (as in being an actress) as a way of becoming more comfortable in front of the camera. D and F runs with this idea, but decides to spicy it up a bit. In the rest of the episode D is playing an innocent college girl trying to raise her grades by doing favours for F the professor. *salivating*
Great idea on the role play. We might include an incident like this in the next release.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes