Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
One of the unforeseen issues with the MC and D's relationship is the fact D is an only child. Dating a girl with Only-Child-Syndrome is difficult to say the least. Not to offend only children, but not having siblings tends to make only children less willing to compromise and see issue from another person's prospective.
D was sheltered to the point of nearly being child abuse so this has made her more compliant however as she gains self-confidence this should change. By the end of the VN it would not be surprising if D became the dominant force in their relationship or abandoned the MC all together.
I think there would be less chance of this happening in a D-Only-Route where she is essentially still sheltered from the rest of the world by the MC. Pregnancy would be the logical outcome.
Of course DMD is a fiction. If Mr.Dots decided to he could have D end up marrying the El Presidente of Dounutstan, becoming a flamboyant first lady of the country and decades later have a talented British composer write a popular musical about her.
Well we did not talk about the “only child” issue, but did talk about the issue that child hood experiences that are stressful can lead later in life to certain adult fetishes. However, given the fairy tale type plot we have, probably won’t darken it up too much with the darker psychological elements. But who knows - Chapter 3 is in its infancy.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with more previews for DMD v0.22.

For this week, I’ll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena, who will be returning in this forthcoming update to have some fun with D and F!

There are 5 more extra previews for our SubscribeStar subscribers

DMD v.22 will be released on June 29th, 2019 for $10 subscribers.
Support the game on SubscribeStar:
Thanks so much for your support

Mrdots.
Full Image Link:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Hi everyone!

We’re back again with more previews for DMD v0.22.

For this week, I’ll be sharing with you a few pictures of Elena, who will be returning in this forthcoming update to have some fun with D and F!

There are 5 more extra previews for our SubscribeStar subscribers

DMD v.22 will be released on June 29th, 2019 for $10 subscribers.
Support the game on SubscribeStar:
Thanks so much for your support

Mrdots.
Full Image Link:
Why have you reposted something that was posted on a previous page? But, you've left out some of the info from the other post?!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This weeks previews

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice surprise.:love:
I was not expecting that we will see her so soon.
Maybe we will jump 1 week in game time.
More important-Elena is fully naked:love:
It's been so long-since the lessons with Jennifer.
And first time with MC.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
As much as I find DMD entertaining I just don't see the "guys are flocking to Elena" concept. I KNOW beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but is Elena attractive or just easier?
IMO a more curvy (not a euphmisim for fat) Elena character would make more sense if she is supposed to be a guy/chick magnet.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
As much as I find DMD entertaining I just don't see the "guys are flocking to Elena" concept. I KNOW beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but is Elena attractive or just easier?
IMO a more curvy (not a euphmisim for fat) Elena character would make more sense if she is supposed to be a guy/chick magnet.
Don't really get it myself.
I'm a fan of the petite body type, but a pretty face goes a long way & she's a long way from a pretty face.

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Everybody has different tastes that's all. I'm sure you like woman type or things i don't like and i don't bother you to know why...

Reactions: Wookie

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed I knew girls who were strippers with a very svelte body-type and made big money.
Maybe Elena needs a makeup make-over.lol

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no matter what u do, Elena is just average.
for me D's friends are supporting characters, to give advice, to help out, to make a nice contrast between D and average girls.
i get it, people like Elena and want content with her, but for me its just waste of render time.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Different tastes you know.What is not that good for you is the best for someone else.
no matter what u do, Elena is just average.
for me D's friends are supporting characters, to give advice, to help out, to make a nice contrast between D and average girls.
i get it, people like Elena and want content with her, but for me its just waste of render time.
We have to agree to disagree.
Some tell that MMF.MFF,BDSM,ELena,Jennifer,Georgina,Rachel etc,sharing,swinging,bestiality are waste of time
Making more renders for Elena/or Jennifer or Georgina etc or a particular fetish/ doesn't steal from the render time for D.After all if there was not other girls/fetishes in the game,DMD will be already ended or near the end.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Don't really get it myself.
I'm a fan of the petite body type, but a pretty face goes a long way & she's a long way from a pretty face.
Agreed, maybe someone with skill ca "construct" a Delena or Eledee?! E's body und D's face?! Just for scientific investigations! (Please make the picture really, really big. My science is just more efficient with a big picture :p :eek: :giggle: :ROFLMAO: )

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, thats right.
I think a game should be worked in a way that it will focus on the main characters, when its finished, the devs can focus on side-characters, different paths, fetishes, etc.
a lot of games suffer because of this. some even get abandoned. we get a game that is not finished or rushed endings because the devs are tired of the game.
so all games should be kinetic novels first and finished. and after that they can add branches 1 at a time.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes