armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So will D confront Elena or the MC first after spying on them having sex (assuming D caught her father/boyfriend and Elena having sex)?
Will D decide to have sex with Elena too and possibly manipulate the situation so that the MC catches them together?
I could see (would like to see) Elena groping D when the pair goes to the nude beach and D reciprocating much to Elena's surprise.
Or will the D and the MC decide they want an open relationship and admit they get aroused watching each other have sex with other people. Enter Jennifer (or Georgina) or Martin or Graham+Olivia.

View attachment 351498
Nah spying on them was our friend with his binoculars:)

Reactions: RustyV

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Alright, so here is my problem that maybe someone can point my in the right direction to fix. I'm trying to start Ch. 3 but it doesn't carry over my save from the ending of Ch. 2 v0.21.5. Should I just take the save from my Ch. 2 folder and move it to Ch. 3?

Edit: Nope, it causes a corruption when I try to start from that loaded save. I don't want to start a new game in Ch. 3. Am I missing another version for Ch. 2 to let me finish it and carry it over to 3? My version ending with them just outside of Seaside.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Alright, so here is my problem that maybe someone can point my in the right direction to fix. I'm trying to start Ch. 3 but it doesn't carry over my save from the ending of Ch. 2 v0.21.5. Should I just take the save from my Ch. 2 folder and move it to Ch. 3?

Edit: Nope, it causes a corruption when I try to start from that loaded save. I don't want to start a new game in Ch. 3. Am I missing another version for Ch. 2 to let me finish it and carry it over to 3? My version ending with them just outside of Seaside.
You don't need to load a save from ch2 to play ch3... Ch3 is like a new game... Import your stats from ch2 when the game ask you at the beginning

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
If so the devs have only themselves to blame for sticking with Patreon after what happened with MrDots. The writing has been on the wall since then for unapproved adult content regardless of obfuscation methods used.
Hmm. Makes me wonder...

I posted a message about how a patch for a "deleted scenes" version of the game will eventually be available. So I wonder, do they actually play the games and download these patches to make sure they are within policy? Or do they just go off of the name, because DmD is pretty obvious.

So here's another question on that topic. What if there are "fan made" patches? Could they still punish the dev for that if this fan made patch is hosted, say on f95zone or else where not related directly to the devs patreon or website?

I'd like to think not.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Patreon is a company and companies are dictatorships not democracies. A company can and usually will do whatever they feel is in the best interest of the company (i.e. cable companies continually changing services to exclude some channels).
If Patreon wished to, no matter how unfair, it can sanction the dev. for actions with which the dev has plausible deniability.
Of course with the emergence of a tentative rival option Patreon may have less leverage.
IMO there is the possibility that because adult games are not Patreon's primary revenue source the company may be acting like a douchebag (bigger douchebag) to force "undesirables" off of their site.
In the long run adult content developers (no matter how extreme or vanilla) need to find a safer harbor than Patreon for the products their fans wish to continue to play.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I heard Patron was catching on to the incest patch on other games. Is this true?
For the games I play and/or support on Patreon, I haven't seen that indication yet.

One of those recently experienced a Patreon "pause" for review/issue out of the blue, but it turned out to be a mistake on the Patreon side (took about a week to resolve). Of note, that same game Dev has recently setup a SubscribeStar presence.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO after playing several (putting it mildly) other adult games the Mr.Dots team created in D one of the truly best looking girls out there. Yes taking personal taste into account.
D seems to possess features which make her universally attractive. She is a character that could be used equally well in games with vastly differing content and genres.
Honestly a series of mini-games featuring the various adventures of D would be viable.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes