JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Right indeed, just those ones were the missing in the game. What do we do with Koko? :LOL:

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
That was kind of fucked up for Robert Zemeckis to include in the film.
Wonder if he was a $20 tier DMD patreon (pure speculation with no basis)?
Then DMD's dev. would have shot himself that Zemeckis' movie, I have to guess. :LOL:

With best regards.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Right indeed, just those ones were the missing in the game. What do we do with Koko? :LOL:

With best regards.
if you mean meeting her on nude beach then nothing besides getting her autograph until dev decides to add her into harem pool (3some with f, k and d or 4some with f, g, k and d).

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
For the games I play and/or support on Patreon, I haven't seen that indication yet.

One of those recently experienced a Patreon "pause" for review/issue out of the blue, but it turned out to be a mistake on the Patreon side (took about a week to resolve). Of note, that same game Dev has recently setup a SubscribeStar presence.
Maybe that was the genesis of the conspiracy - the cow that kicked over the lantern.

Reactions: fried

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agree totally.
Yes, I actually referenced GSA some time back in this thread. It's not been studied well, so there's no solid idea on it's likelihood to occur, contributing factors (physiological, cultural), etc. in cases where children and their parents meet as adults after a long separation. But, it's fine for an adults-only VN, I figure.

And, it doesn't answer the point I raised, I feel: GSA applicability or not, there has still been a power imbalance since the first day of DMD. I realize this isn't meant to be a psychological study, but as D gains more experience and variety in her life she's naturally comprehending more of the world previously fed to her on a platter - both by her mother (very narrow) and her father (wider, but still mostly from his perspective). In a general sense, it's reasonable for her to not only surpass his anticipated scope in terms of her future outlook, but she may find herself revisiting the underpinnings of their relationship as part of her natural desire to learn more about herself and her options going forward. That could be very interesting.
I wanted to push some darker elements related to her childhood and Rachel sluffing her of into a sound proof room. That would result in a personal bondage/control fetish particular to D. That will not happen n DMD, and D will run the of a path like a Disney Princess - in that all dangers are ultimately temporary and she ends the VN with an unscarred psyche.

(Melody moves away rom this and the next VN... I can only hope we have edgy moments...)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
DK - just heard from a post. This is how we slip ito conspiracy theories and aliens replacing heads of state...
I know all about conspiracies!

(stupid youtube won't let me embed this)

(Melody moves away rom this and the next VN... I can only hope we have edgy moments...)
Your new name is Ed Jeff. Because you're edgy!

(for non-native English speakers, that's pronounced edge-f)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I wanted to push some darker elements related to her childhood and Rachel sluffing her of into a sound proof room. That would result in a personal bondage/control fetish particular to D. That will not happen n DMD, and D will run the of a path like a Disney Princess - in that all dangers are ultimately temporary and she ends the VN with an unscarred psyche.

Thanks for that insight - I still feel that she and the MC could at least recognize what her upbringing (and their particular coupling dynamics) forced her to reconcile in one way or another with how she has gotten to the point of her contentment and related outlook.

Maybe this could be merged into the scope of however they handle a reconcilliation with Rachel? That can't be done in a satisfying fashion without at least referencing some of their shared past elements that - in part - led to D being who she is today and how her father came back into her life as a catalyst for change.

The bondage/control would have been an intriguing undertone!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO I just can't see a reconciliation with Rachel. Not that Rachel doesn't want to heal the wounds with her daughter, but how can she accept that her daughter and her ex-husband/D's father are in a sexual relationship?
Rachel finds her daughter, apologizes to D for being a shit parent and tries to rebuild their bond. However there is no realistic scenario where Rachel can be okay with D and the MC now being a couple.
Rachel hates the MC. Him having sex with their daughter will send Rachel over the edge. Just D being a model will probably anger Rachel.
If they hide their relationship from Rachel that could work for the immediate moment, eventually the charade has to end. The most D and the MC can hope for is that Rachel will be mollified by D accepting her apology and leaving before she finds the MC and D being a romantic couple.
I just can't see a plausible route for Rachel to accept D and the MC having sex.
Maybe if Rachel admits to having wanted to have a lesbian relationship with D for years, but that's a bit of a stretch.

Last edited:
Reactions: fried

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
IMO I just can't see a reconciliation with Rachel. Not that Rachel doesn't want to heal the wounds with her daughter, but how can she accept that her daughter and her ex-husband/D's father are in a sexual relationship?
Rachel finds her daughter, apologizes to D for being a shit parent and tries to rebuild their bond. However there is no realistic scenario where Rachel can be okay with D and the MC now being a couple.
Rachel hates the MC. Him having sex with their daughter will send Rachel over the edge. Just D being a model will probably anger Rachel.
If they hide their relationship from Rachel that could work for the immediate moment, eventually the charade has to end. The most D and the MC can hope for is that Rachel will be mollified by D accepting her apology and leaving before she finds the MC and D being a romantic couple.
I just can't see a plausible route for Rachel to accept D and the MC having sex.
Maybe if Rachel admits to having wanted to have a lesbian relationship with D for years, but that's a bit of a stretch.
If she can have sex with her daughter's boyfriend,she surely can make an exception for father too:)

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes