北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
This is the kind of women i despised my whole life and the creator of this game must have done a research on that or was a victim himself to those hoes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D being a model is not exactly keeping a low profile.
It would be just a matter of time until somebody who knows Rachel sees one of D's pictures and then talks to D's mother.
"Rachel I didn't know your daughter was a lingerie model. Why my husband must have jerked off to her magazine picture a dozen times this week."

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Do we have any idea what's the update schedule will look like after melody is finished ?
I don't know but my idea is there will be another game directly after Melody on patreon to keep his patreon supporters. And so things will go on like now, one update for DmD and two updates for the new game (which is not announced yet).

RustyV Why sad? We have to be thankful the dev team did not abandon the game after patreon purge, but is working on two games with full force obviously! So let us put some flowers in the hair (even if we do not go to san francisco), grab our hands, sing and spin around because of joy and thankfulness ! :giggle:(y):cool::LOL:

Last edited:

DruncleEdwin

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone help me out? I can't find a walkthrough of CH2 for 0.21, all walkthoughs I can find are for 0.18 at most and they stop at the end of Day 18

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Can someone help me out? I can't find a walkthrough of CH2 for 0.21, all walkthoughs I can find are for 0.18 at most and they stop at the end of Day 18
All you need is in the Opening Post. Look under Download.

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
There are more things re: Rachel and D, RustyV, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Unless the story with Rachel involves the extra corruption petals falling off I think a lot of supporters will be disappointed with the inclusion of her - wasting precious time that could be used showing D's story

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25 and RustyV

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It would be really cool if Rachel became very contrite, having a realisation that she has to submit to regain the favor of her daughter, so that the MC and D can dom her together.
Would love that outcome at first she does it for the Daughter but over time she starts enjoying it more would love to see her on her knees in front of the MC ;)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Personally I'm not a Rachel fan.
She was a good antagonist to move the story forward, a challenge to test the resolve of D and the MC. Once they slew the dragon I'd be fine with her staying dead in her lair.
IMO now that our love birds are in a new town and starting a new life (in a new chapter) D could use a new adversary. Preferably another young hot model that D and her allies (Elena and either Jennifer or Georgina) have to vanquish. Preferably in some erotic fashion (pet arc?).

An appearance by Rachel to make amends with D and offer her support for daughter in her new career would be touching and add some positive qualities to this manipulative social climbing bitch.
Followed by Rachel going swimming in the ocean and being eaten by a Great White that then dies from food poisoning.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Personally I'm not a Rachel fan.
She was a good antagonist to move the story forward, a challenge to test the resolve of D and the MC. Once they slew the dragon I'd be fine with her staying dead in her lair.
IMO now that our love birds are in a new town and starting a new life (in a new chapter) D could use a new adversary. Preferably another young hot model that D and her allies (Elena and either Jennifer or Georgina) have to vanquish. Preferably in some erotic fashion (pet arc?).

An appearance by Rachel to make amends with D and offer her support for daughter in her new career would be touching and add some positive qualities to this manipulative social climbing bitch.
Followed by Rachel going swimming in the ocean and being eaten by a Great White that then dies from food poisoning.
Shame to lose that rack tho.

I wouldn't mind seeing F fucking Rachel's tiny ass with that giant schlong, while she's forced to eat out D.

And now I can't get that out of my head.

bunk.jpg

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes