fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
If D did catch her father having sex with Elena that could be a catalyst for D to begin her own "extra-daddy/daughter sex play".
The question for me is will D confront either the MC or Elena, or will she blame herself and slip back into her shell.
I guess a third option is D just deciding so we can fuck other people, good to know.
This could be one of those situations where the points numbers might dictate your possible choices for her reaction. Sharing/exhibitionism being higher might lend towards the latter option being available, but not having enough might lead her to only the lack of trust issue (which, in a different way, could lead her to find some sort of distraught revenge on the MC in the arms of other people).

Reactions: RustyV

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Is that a D only route?
I am drawing a total blank on this action.
It is not. It's during the day 12 photoshoot, regardless of whether that's a private photoshoot, one with Richard, or one with Georgina. I think it's actually the first time you can earn any BDSM points, but I might be mistaken about that.
You can also spank her in your office on day 13, if you have her strike a bossy pose when taking her picture.

Reactions: fried and RustyV

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Okay so, I have finished both chapters 1 and 2, Chapter two had a "Continue from chapter 1" However I cant seem to get a "Continue from Chapter 2" Only shows New game. Any help on how to fix this?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Okay so, I have finished both chapters 1 and 2, Chapter two had a "Continue from chapter 1" However I cant seem to get a "Continue from Chapter 2" Only shows New game. Any help on how to fix this?
Click new game, and then put in your stats.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I know this is a game and not real life, but seriously pull down your girlfriend's top in public.
That'll end well.
View attachment 362569
i play both games melody and DMD but i think with both new update it wil be better
to do less hug her kiss her touche butt thouce boobs show boobs in every part of the game

sometimes you keep clicking and clicking
so maybe in the new updates less sexy things in puplic and more focus on the story
but dont get me wrong thats what i think some pll like it :)

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't think it's a scene from the game?
I believe this happens in Chapter 2 when you visit D to rescue her from Rachel and a life of dating someone who isn't her father.

I think pulling out D's bodacious boobies would have been more believable if it happened in the library.
I know this was to increase D's willingness for exhibitionism, but add a few visitors in the library and it's good.
After all your girlfriend exposing her boobs in a library is PG rated to what happens in my college library. WVU actually built Wise Library with a glass floor on the second floor. Yes you could look up from the first floor and see the people above you. Mini-skirts on hot chicks are great.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CandyMan29

kaizersoze27

Donor
Aug 19, 2017
I have a strange issue. I remember ending chapter 2 with D and daddy sleeping nude and Elena discovering the truth. But I do not remember D confiding in Elena.
When daddy confides to Graham, he mentions clearly that the secret is shared with only one close friend of D.
Even more odd is Jennifer asks daddy if he and D had hot steamy sex after they moved into the seaside temp. place and Elena after coming to visit, asks D if they "Christened" the house, had sex and D confidently tells her yes.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have a strange issue. I remember ending chapter 2 with D and daddy sleeping nude and Elena discovering the truth. But I do not remember D confiding in Elena.
When daddy confides to Graham, he mentions clearly that the secret is shared with only one close friend of D.
Even more odd is Jennifer asks daddy if he and D had hot steamy sex after they moved into the seaside temp. place and Elena after coming to visit, asks D if they "Christened" the house, had sex and D confidently tells her yes.
That's not the end of ch.2.,so you must skip an update or two.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes