Mr.Prince

Sep 10, 2018
Hi, does anybody else having save issues at chapter 2? it crashes after saving, it said something like this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 356, in __call__
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded while pickling an object

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I dont see how there wont be lesbian stuff in the poly route. I dont think they would consider that sharing, as they would all be in the relationship together.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
As I understand it (translating the text), there will be sex between women and men.
What concerns is whether with men will be threesome or NTR, I do not like NTR, for me would totally lose the meaning of the game.
If it was a threesome, until then, an exchange of couples in the same environment with Olivia and Graham, perhaps a threesome with Martin. As for another character, I think maybe it would be the photographer or the binocular guy.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
As I understand it (translating the text), there will be sex between women and men.
What concerns is whether with men will be threesome or NTR, I do not like NTR, for me would totally lose the meaning of the game.
If it was a threesome, until then, an exchange of couples in the same environment with Olivia and Graham, perhaps a threesome with Martin. As for another character, I think maybe it would be the photographer or the binocular guy.
There wont be NTR in the game. Sex between D and other guys will be sharing, with MC's knowledge and consent.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Ah yes "the D got a mutated clit by habitually using an energy drink to wash down her birth control pills that caused it to transmogrify into a new appendage so she can now pee standing up route."
You thought about this way harder than I did. I just thought the idea of a girl making girls pregnant was funny.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Have you looked at the stuff I think is funny? I have a very twisted and socially unacceptable thought process. :D

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Is it a matter of taste, or is it dangerous to use the card for monthly donation? Is this Subscribestar site secure?
Subscribestar is secure, but the problem is that I do not get my salary on my credit card so I have to manually send money to it every month otherwise. Paypal is much easier for me because the structure is already set up.

Reactions: VM356255

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Ah yes "the D got a mutated clit by habitually using an energy drink to wash down her birth control pills that caused it to transmogrify into a new appendage so she can now pee standing up route."
You read hentai doujins, too?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes