RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah the new schedule sucks, but it's better than no scheduled updates.
I am hoping after Melody winds down we can have an every-other month update. How much more can they realistically do with her story?
I am torn between wanting more DMD updates and wishing my life away to get them.lol

Reactions: Looper9

reh1

Dec 23, 2016
Hide Dialogue (UI) Fix

Download (Created by user )

Run Save Editor
Load the save file with issue
Search for "hidden"
Change all "_windows_hidden" variables from True to False

Click "Apply changes"
Done. Load the modified save. Now Pressing H or Middle Mouse button should hide the dialogue box. I havent tested it much yet. But it seems to be working fine.
Thank you very much.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Can someone explain to me how in the game to get to this picture? I tried everything and I can not.

View attachment 302831
It was some leftover-files never added to the game. But since they're are quite exquisite, I went ahead and corrected that:
Place the attached .rpy file into ..\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\game and make sure it's named day22_00.rpy (f95z likes to add numbers infront of files), then you should see an extra option at the end of day22 with the missionary position:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :giggle:

myfkinboy

Feb 13, 2018
Hello guys, I know this probably has already been asked, but I still can't make it to work. Basically I'm on android, I've finished Chapter 1 and downloaded Chapter 2... But I just can't get it to import Chapter 1 save.... I don't wanna insert the informations manually because I don't even remember some of em. Thank you in advance

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello guys, I know this probably has already been asked, but I still can't make it to work. Basically I'm on android, I've finished Chapter 1 and downloaded Chapter 2... But I just can't get it to import Chapter 1 save.... I don't wanna insert the informations manually because I don't even remember some of em. Thank you in advance
You don't import save from ch.1.Just hit continue from ch.1.
Manualy inserting the information is so easy,you can even change something.Just put 100 to love and friendship and 10 to other stats you like.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes