myfkinboy

Feb 13, 2018
You don't import save from ch.1.Just hit continue from ch.1.
Manualy inserting the information is so easy,you can even change something.Just put 100 to love and friendship and 10 to other stats you like.
The problem is I don't remember some of the informations, that's why I'd like to import the old save, so everything is correct.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The problem is I don't remember some of the informations, that's why I'd like to import the old save, so everything is correct.
Why you need to remember?Just pick what you like.Also you don't import.Saves from ch.1 don't go in ch.2.

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Daughter sharing will most likely be an option. It seems the opportunity to share D will depend on options you are choosing in current games. It's a matter of allowing D to become more assertive with her body or not.
Mr. Steel already indicated that letting D walk down the street to the restaurant by herself makes both her and the MC more receptive to D flirting with other potential sex partners.
When talking to Martin about borrowing his cool VW van for your move for example whether you answer him or let D answer for herself begins the share with Martin event. But really that only seems fair, Martin lets you borrow his van to take for a ride and he gets to borrow D to take for a ride.

Not that it matters but, I have personally changed my view from when I first played DMD from wanting a MC+D romance to D becoming open to sexual adventures. Basically changing our princess to randy princess.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Well if you want to fuck Margo you may have to share D.
Besides Elena may be a bigger risk at trying to steal D away from you than any guy will be.lol

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And possibly Casandra.
And MAYBE Koko, thought I doubt it.

It seems as if there is potential for Olivia and Graham to want to be another ride sharing couple.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When talking to Martin about borrowing his cool VW van for your move for example whether you answer him or let D answer for herself begins the share with Martin event. But really that only seems fair, Martin lets you borrow his van to take for a ride and he gets to borrow D to take for a ride.
:D Dude, your understanding how a perfect world should work amazes me again and again (y)

Why i have to fuck Margo ? I have D ( and her 2 friends :sneaky: )
Oh yeah, a really really repulsive thought, fuckin Margo :LOL:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I know this is not the thread but, with soooooo many games out there, can you guys recommend some other games similar to this one? in quality and animated scenes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I know this is not the thread but, with soooooo many games out there, can you guys recommend some other games similar to this one? in quality and animated scenes
Actually this thread out of all the ones I follow is the most open to side conversations. The fans here are really very cool.

Have you tried Parental Love?

Melody is Mr.Dots Patreon safe game. No incest but hot chicks.

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Actually this thread out of all the ones I follow is the most open to side conversations. The fans here are really very cool.

Have you tried Parental Love?

Melody is Mr.Dots Patreon safe game. No incest but hot chicks.
Ah, thats good, regarding the game, no i havent, heck DmD is the first game i ever tried of this kind and thats just because i saw a ss on a discord chat lol, and im mostly into group sex, sharing and stuff like that in case you know other alternatives, still will check your suggestion, ty

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
It was some leftover-files never added to the game. But since they're are quite exquisite, I went ahead and corrected that:
Place the attached .rpy file into ..\DMD.CH2-0.21-pc\game and make sure it's named day22_00.rpy (f95z likes to add numbers infront of files), then you should see an extra option at the end of day22 with the missionary position:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy :giggle:
It's worked. Thank you.
On the other hand, nobody have the CG of the last version, like that I will see which images have not been used ?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the thing here is that if your choice would lock one girl out, as the mod (or a save editor I guess) turns the relationship back on you will still have their individual scenes when they would happen, for both girls instead of only one from that point onwards, as if it never ended.
Not to mention any scenes with them, if they were ever planned, would come quite late in the game anyway, so no big deal.

In fact, i would say this "choose between them, you can only pick one" felt really arbitrary and sudden more than anything considering their somewhat peripheral roles so far.

Reactions: Piggo88

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
dp.png

You know if you made a bronze of naked D in this position it could be used as a figure squirting water on top of a fountain.
Hey a bronze squirting D fountain topper could be used somewhere in the background in Seaside.

Last edited:

trainzebra

Jan 13, 2019
So incest isn't really my thing, but it also doesnt bother me as long as the models are hot. The exception is that father-daughter is generally a bridge too far for me. However, I absolutely loved Melody and felt like I had to try Mr. Dots first game.

I'm only an hour or two in, but so far it seems to lean a lot more on the typical genre tropes as opposed to the more nuanced characters of Melody, but I also relate that to it being his first game. So my question is, how long does it take (or does it ever hit) Melody levels of quality. Also, how long does it take for other girls to start showing up since the daughter character isnt really my jam. Thanks!

Reactions: petrenko8

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What Chapter are you on? D's best friend starts with the father almost as soon as they meet, and they have sex a few times.
This VN was meant to be sort of a hero's journey for the daughter. Moving from a naive sheltered girl before meeting her estranged father to becoming a much more confident and open sexually (which is probably her truer nature) young woman. In the end much like in Lolita the younger girl dominates the older man.
The character development has been criticized in the past. I find it while not high literature to be compelling enough, but only if you are invested in the daughter's development/corruption.
Then there is the real life drama of the near fatally wounding of this game by Patreon and Mr.Dots efforts to keep the story alive and ongoing.
It's a matter of taste, if you do not like the underlying father/daughter concept then you will most likely not get pulled into the story.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes