Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
if you wanna have sex with big b00b3d elena then play melody. although it takes a while before gets to bang her.
No no no you misunderstand i dont like elana the only good thing about her her imo is her flat titties

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Can't there at least be a surprise for when Elena comes to the seaside that she has got a boob job. And if its to late to fix that why not Jennifer, if there even is time for that?
How about we let the dev do what he wants with his models instead of constantly wanting him to change them because we "think" our ideas are better?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
if you wanna have sex with big b00b3d elena then play melody. although it takes a while before gets to bang her.
No no no you misunderstand i dont like elana the only good thing about her her imo is her flat titties
If you want to have sex with flat tittied not-Elena, play Melody. Although you can't have intercourse with Fi yet.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
While you are here Jeff: Is the shoot Cassandra has set up for D the same one Georgina is going to? See the following:

View attachment 321325 View attachment 321326
So far Mr.Dots proves that he don't miss opportunities to put together D and other girls unlike some other devs.
If you want to have sex with flat tittied not-Elena, play Melody. Although you can't have intercourse with Fi yet.
If he wait a month he can play PL and fuck Ada.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
There are so many possible events and activities for D to engage in this new update could have a good deal of action.
The MC and D have not even unpacked and there is already a host of guests (and potential sex partners for D) coming to visit.
D is going to need her two months off to recover. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Creeping Death

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There are so many possible events and activities for D to engage in this new update could have a good deal of action.
The MC and D have not even unpacked and there is already a host of guests (and potential sex partners for D) coming to visit.
D is going to need her two months off to recover. :p
They will need bigger bed:)

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Yeah.0.21.5 is so wrong.You can't pursuit both Jennifer and Georgina:(

I may send you some gifs/short videos with some bestiality action.You seem to be a fan.
Can i get in on this action fam I been looking for some bitches getting fucked by dogs or sucking dog dick for a while now. I can't find shit.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think goobdoob was refering to Melody's friend Sophie.
Would like to see a Sophie and Elena hook up.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Don't stop there.We want Elena/Jennifer/Sophia
I am still waiting to see what will be the reward for Elena after she win the bachelorette poll.
I have no way of knowing but a D+Elena+Jennifer threeway may happen. It was hinted at by Elena in Chapter 2, or at least Elena wondering how she could make it happen.
IMO probably by the end of the next update D will become open to being sexually active with girls. D may not tell her father/boyfriend though because when Elena sent the risque pic D was worried how he would feel about her and Elena showering with each other.
D telling the MC she is into girls will be an interesting conversation.lol

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
While you are here Jeff: Is the shoot Cassandra has set up for D the same one Georgina is going to? See the following:

View attachment 321325 View attachment 321326
It was to be, and then not because of the traffic jam of the main secondary characters arriving in Seaside, so now I am not 100% sure she is as I am not the writer of the photo shoot scene. But, if it is no this release, it is still to be.

Which in one way will be a good thing in that that photo shoot we be more sexualized, imo, with a later release.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes