justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Found this pic of D with short hair online.
Looks like a Mr.Dots team image, anyone know what this is about?
Was there a change to D's hair for Chapter 3? :mad:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There was a voting for chapter 2 in how the hair should be for her new look in chapter 2. However do to patreon rules and DrDots channel almost getting terminated. He had to change the project. Everything change into two projects being done. He had a vote to pick from 8 different hair style for daughter.

Reactions: Ruffuss

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These where the pictures that MrDots had for the voting poll. Just ignored them. Do to patreon almost getting terminating the channel. Her original look was used. Also some of her hairstyle did made it in later chapter 2 as a moment for a date out. Put some of them hair style where in Chapter 1. Like the restaurant where dad gets punch in the face.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hey what is the chance some characters to come at the new house of D and F in 0.22?

Here what I think
Olivia and Graham-100%
Georgina-99%
Jennifer-99%
Martin-80%
Elena-60%
Cassandra-40%
Margo-10%
Rachel-10%
Riki-10%

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Hey what is the chance some characters to come at the new house of D and F in 0.22?

Here what I think
Olivia and Graham-100%
Georgina-99%
Jennifer-99%
Martin-80%
Elena-60%
Cassandra-40%
Margo-10%
Rachel-10%
Riki-10%
The first 3 might happen but i dont think the others gonna be involved in 0.22 because i believe this update is gonna have more story orient and less character involvement tbh, other than that
Plans for the future of D (Job or maybe college etc.)
A little bit of rachel because devs said that she is gonna join the harem (Character Development?)
Cassandra? (photoshoot girl)
new drama like lucas at ch1 or rachel at ch2
And since its gonna be an introduction to Chapter 3 we might expect lots of hanging out D and F at home, beach etc..(basically new places)

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Come-on already I want a new Ep to one of my favorites. The rest ain't worth the time. Stupid shit! I know when DMD and Mel comes out,but what about SL Being a Dik or Rockstar???

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Come-on already I want a new Ep to one of my favorites. The rest ain't worth the time. Stupid shit! I know when DMD and Mel comes out,but what about SL Being a Dik or Rockstar???
Look at their threads... Bar and SL have had news and previews today

Reactions: JeefZ
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes