RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
me im following the F,D,elana and jennifer rout
Honestly we have so long between updates there is time to explore every route.
I really did think D was going to molest the passed out Elena, just to even up Elena usually molesting her.lol

Reactions: fbass

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
for ch3 it keeps telling me that the archive is corrupt what should i do?
Probably re-download if you can't open the game archive; it opens for me with Windows built-in .zip compatibility, 7-Zip, etc.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Then you're not doing it right.

It's like the old Croatian saying my father used to tell me*:
Ako ne želite biti otac, trebali biste se povući prije nego se počne osjećati dobro.
Ako osjećate zadovoljstvo, ona vas je uhvatila u zamku. Ali bez ikakvog zadovoljstva ti si slobodan čovjek.

(English: If you don't want to be a father, you should pull out before it starts to feel good.
If you feel pleasure, you're trapped. But if you quit before it starts to feel good, then you're a free man.)

* Some shit I just made up and translated in google translate, and then rephrased for the English translation.
Ooooooook

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Actually I would like an option where D starts having a relation with another girl behind the MC's back. He's been cheating on D since Chapter 1, it's about time she has a side sex partner. If D did catch him and Elena it could be her way of dealing.
Best if it was not one of her friends but a new character none of her clique knows, another model.
Plus it could make for some really amusing scenes of D trying to lie to the MC and Elena to conceal what she has been doing.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Actually I would like an option where D starts having a relation with another girl behind the MC's back. He's been cheating on D since Chapter 1, it's about time she has a side sex partner. If D did catch him and Elena it could be her way of dealing.
Best if it was not one of her friends but a new character none of her clique knows, another model.
Plus it could make for some really amusing scenes of D trying to lie to the MC and Elena to conceal what she has been doing.
They've both been cheating with Elena (if you chose that route for the MC, otherwise it's been only D doing the cheating), I guess.

I would like at least *that* realization among them to cause some sort of friction and later agreements on how to best move ahead.

Reactions: RustyV

DenHarrie

Sep 5, 2017
Nice update, again. (y)

Something i noticed:
On day 30, after the puppy discussion, D receives a phone call from Jennifer about Elenas arrival if you are on an Elena & Jennifer path. On the Elena path MC mentions her arrival in the shower but there has been no call. Am i missing something?
I noticed the same thing. After playing a "Daughter Only" and a "Daughter Only plus having fucked Olivia" path, I wanted to do an Elena path (incl. Olivia) and had the same surprise in the shower scene. I understand it must be very difficult for dev to take every possibility about every path into account, and that we should just imagine that a telephone call from either Elena or Jennifer has occured, to announce Elena's arrival. Not really difficult...

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on last ch2 update dev decided that both jennifer and georgina put spycams into f's apartment so yes he makes decisions on behalf of players.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
They've both been cheating with Elena (if you chose that route for the MC, otherwise it's been only D doing the cheating), I guess.
Well D has been more testing her girl-love waters with Elena, while the MC has been having sex with Elena whenever he has the opportunity.
Until D admits to the MC she has a sexual attraction to Elena both D and the MC will probably both cheat with Elena. I can see Elena being the one who finally has enough and forces D and the MC to be honest with each other about their dalliances (at least with Elena).
This then could open the door for either a D+J+MC or a D+Georgina+MC threesome.

Reactions: fried
3.80 star(s) 319 Votes