met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
If you played chapter 2 you must have dumped either Jennifer or Georgina. It isn't really the dev's fault you have a memory like a sieve.
In which episode was Olivia, I scanned through my saves of Ep 2 and no Olivia, I haven't played this since February.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
d in melody would be very young girl and m in dmd would be ~mid 20s if strictly going by games timelines.
The ages could still work for D being in a Melody video in the DMD timeline. A D+Melody hookup would be the DMD equivalent of a Dr.Who (Tom Baker or David Tennant)/Star Trek crossover.
Not going to happen but I like crossovers, cameos and inside reference jokes.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I would bet the next update will have D and Elena nude beach scenes. They can recreate the love scene in From Here to Eternity.
Maybe Jennifer and D on the nude beach.
Possibly Olivia and D frolicking al fresco.
The question is will Martin accompany D to the clothing optional sands?

Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
In which episode was Olivia, I scanned through my saves of Ep 2 and no Olivia, I haven't played this since February.
Olivia was living with her father, Graham, and they resided near the beach when D and the MC were visiting+stranded there for a (fateful, in good ways) weekend getaway. Olivia was trying to seduce the MC, as well. This was Chapter 1 timeframe, around Days 8, 9 or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: met4lsp4wn

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
D and the MC were at the nude beach alone in the last update, now the question is how will the MC react when the beach is crowded?
jaws-bigger-boat-close-up.jpg
Will D become one of the area's foremost tourist attractions?

Last edited:

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
D and the MC were at the nude beach alone in the last update, now the question is h ow will the MC react when the beach is crowded?
View attachment 344046
Will D become one of the area's foremost tourist attractions?
Not sure, but if she doesn't quite get the following she deserves, the MC's constantly engorged thunderstick would surely put it over the top.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
Look forward to any possible threesome with some of the other girls with D, gotta cash in those Share points sooner or later and I would prefer sooner.

Reactions: RustyV

topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
So, I missed the 22.5 update when it came out because of the July 4th weekend, I was traveling on the 2nd. What is this smallish update including that is new? I remember getting to the new apartment, the new photoshoots, dinner with the other F/D couple, elena showing up to warn of rachel looking for them and then sexy time antics in the apartment.

Do I have to download CH 3 (so like, the entire game) over again and itll transfer my save from 22 so I can just keep going? is there a download for just this update that can be installed into the CH main folder and go from there? I'm kinda lost, I know it's apparently a small update but obviously i wanna play.

D

Deleted member 1149028

Need some help guys. The last version I have is v21.5. I downloaded ch3 but it doesn't show any of my saves. I maybe missing v22? And if yes, where can I download it?
Halp pls

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, I missed the 22.5 update when it came out because of the July 4th weekend, I was traveling on the 2nd. What is this smallish update including that is new? I remember getting to the new apartment, the new photoshoots, dinner with the other F/D couple, elena showing up to warn of rachel looking for them and then sexy time antics in the apartment.

Do I have to download CH 3 (so like, the entire game) over again and itll transfer my save from 22 so I can just keep going? is there a download for just this update that can be installed into the CH main folder and go from there? I'm kinda lost, I know it's apparently a small update but obviously i wanna play.
Need some help guys. The last version I have is v21.5. I downloaded ch3 but it doesn't show any of my saves. I maybe missing v22? And if yes, where can I download it?
Halp pls
Chapter 3 doesn't use old saves.

Just start it with a new game, answer some questions and put in some numbers.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
If I remember right, there was talk about chapter 2 getting an overhaul at some point to include a gallery/achievements section like chapter 1 had. Does anyone know any details about this? It doesn't seem to have been added yet if it's actually planned so I was kinda holding off on replaying chapter 2 if it was going to be added.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I remember right, there was talk about chapter 2 getting an overhaul at some point to include a gallery/achievements section like chapter 1 had. Does anyone know any details about this? It doesn't seem to have been added yet if it's actually planned so I was kinda holding off on replaying chapter 2 if it was going to be added.
Just replay it.That addition won't happen soon.Maybe around the end of the year.

Doomsquad1986

Jul 13, 2019
Hi Guys,
I've been struggling to get the game going. I've tried downloading it from several places and when I run the .EXE file absolutely nothing happens. A log text file is created. And that's it. Am I missing something? I feel like I'm missing something. Running win10

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi Guys,
I've been struggling to get the game going. I've tried downloading it from several places and when I run the .EXE file absolutely nothing happens. A log text file is created. And that's it. Am I missing something? I feel like I'm missing something. Running win10
What's in the log file?

buff

May 29, 2017
I always felt Olivia was the hottest girl in the whole game. She's finally back in it, and dammit she's pregnant. So much for that rockin' body. And unless the kid is the MC's, it's going to be an inbred banjo-playing freak on top of that. (With parents who think fucking their kids is a good idea, just to make sure there's no chance of sanity.)

Incest games are great for a dirty fap, but leave the pregnancy out of them for krissakes.

Reactions: Tristrix

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi Guys,
security software blocks it is usual reason.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes