xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
does anyone have a save file of the chapter 3? Thanks if anyone is willing to share.

Cause i tried loading back the old save but it got some kind of error that need me to rollback but once i clicked that then it cause me to exit the game

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
does anyone have a save file of the chapter 3? Thanks if anyone is willing to share.

Cause i tried loading back the old save but it got some kind of error that need me to rollback but once i clicked that then it cause me to exit the game
Saves don't work, you set your parameters at start.

Reactions: xxxforfunxxx

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So will D confront Elena or the MC first after spying on them having sex (assuming D caught her father/boyfriend and Elena having sex)?
Will D decide to have sex with Elena too and possibly manipulate the situation so that the MC catches them together?
I could see (would like to see) Elena groping D when the pair goes to the nude beach and D reciprocating much to Elena's surprise.
Or will the D and the MC decide they want an open relationship and admit they get aroused watching each other have sex with other people. Enter Jennifer (or Georgina) or Martin or the hinted at Graham Olivia sexfest.

mmy.gif

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes