RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah it was.
I think I read that cameo was a show of support for DMD during the Patreon Purges, but I have no way of knowing that for sure.
I hoped D would have had a cameo in more games as a sort of passive protest.

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
hi guys
I just downloaded chapter 1 to play but the game doesn't have sound or music like milfy city? or my game is broken?
i mean there is no sound even when the girl knocks on the door in first scene! is it oke? or my game is broken?
so what's the purpose of sound and music option in game setting?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I just downloaded chapter 1 to play but the game doesn't have sound or music like milfy city? or my game is broken?
i mean there is no sound even when the girl knocks on the door in first scene! is it oke? or my game is broken?
so what's the purpose of sound and music option in game setting?
Yeah, you're fine ... there's no music and such. I think the sound options are just part of the engine.

Reactions: F95zoneMaster

F95zoneMaster

Dec 6, 2017
Yeah, you're fine ... there's no music and such. I think the sound options are just part of the engine.
seriously? this is ridiculous!
how this awesome game hasn't music at all? what a waste of time
I'm going to run milfy city in the background to have music at least
i think I'm addicted to that soundtrack
oh, is there a link to download milfy city soundtrack?;)

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well D has been more testing her girl-love waters with Elena, while the MC has been having sex with Elena whenever he has the opportunity.
Until D admits to the MC she has a sexual attraction to Elena both D and the MC will probably both cheat with Elena. I can see Elena being the one who finally has enough and forces D and the MC to be honest with each other about their dalliances (at least with Elena).
This then could open the door for either a D+J+MC or a D+Georgina+MC threesome.
Agreed on the likely path being Elena the one to grease the wheels of exposure via influencing D (unless MC's guilt builds up). I vaguely recall that this was part of her longer-term scheme, but need to go back into the game for evidence of such.

BUT, I feel that testing girl-love waters is still having an out-of-relationship experience. Aka as cheating :) Maybe some segments care less when females play with each because it somehow seems less impactful or serious, but I still look at the end result as the same - even if intentions are perhaps a bit different in this case.

Yeah it was.
I think I read that cameo was a show of support for DMD during the Patreon Purges, but I have no way of knowing that for sure.
I hoped D would have had a cameo in more games as a sort of passive protest.
https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-12-luxee.3222/post-533498

Last edited:
Reactions: josefwest

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Does anyone have a save for the Olivia scene? I seem to have missed it?
Think it's on Day 9, would be much appreciated!

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I hope he does Melody + DMD crossover
That's very possible ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... if you have played both and i think you have then you know what i'm talking about.

Mr. Dots Universe and characters are so unique, i dont want it to end.
Me neither, but we have to wait til 2020 to find out :coffee:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I hope he does Melody + DMD crossover, where Melody Is famous, Rich and mature
I think that may anger Patreon. DMD was banned from Patreon in their Purge, so a Melody/D crossover would be a sticky wicket for Mr.Dots.
In my totally uninformed opinion a VN that bridges the gap between Melody and DMD could happen. Maybe focusing the MC and Rachel so we get to see D as an innocent little girl. OK that would be creepy for me.
That being said I would like to see a DMD update where D works as a model in a Melody music video (do they still have those?), and then one thing leads to another...

DM.png

image created by ZeroBOY

Last edited:

Blitqz

Sep 28, 2017
Well playing on the Georgina route may yield a threesome.
Georgina was into D+MC sex, liked feeling up D's breasts, and if D gets as into girls as she is the MC's wang then D+Georgina is a definite possibility. Afterward its may be only a small step to MC+D+Georgina.
I'm sure it will yield a 3some at some point, it's pretty much already stated in the harem routes. That said though, before Georgina, I think D+E+MC will be first and likely in the next update. At this point, it's the obvious next step.

Reactions: darlic

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I think that may anger Patreon. DMD was banned from Patreon in their Purge, so a Melody/D crossover would be a sticky wicket for Mr.Dots.
Indeed, though MrDots is now offering higher subscription levels on SubscribeStar to include both the DMD and Melody installments for supporters now (i.e., it was $10 for DMD and base Melody installments, now $15 and $20 levels get you bonus scenes+walkthrough for Melody, respectively.) So, a future game which includes crossover characters may be economically feasible, at least.

Reactions: RustyV

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure Dee can be in a sequel, if chapter 3 will cover different kink with conclusions what more is there to tell?
but i could see side-stories or new branches, untold stories edition, or like i wrote somewhere else, Dating my Granddaughter could be a sequel.
as for Melody, not sure, for me its mediocre, Melody is very cute and hot but other than that im more eager to know the next game.

Reactions: RustyV

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
d in melody would be very young girl and m in dmd would be ~mid 20s if strictly going by games timelines.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
not sure Dee can be in a sequel, if chapter 3 will cover different kink with conclusions what more is there to tell?
The next chapter picks up the story many years on........
D has a young daughter who has just turned 18 and D unleashes her full pent-up lesbian desires by seducing her daughter into a full-on lesbian affair, with the assistance of 'auntie' Elena and 'auntie' Jennifer.
You could work in D's daughter's boyfriend to multiply the combinations delightfully.... :unsure::sneaky::giggle:

Reactions: fried

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, thats a combination, Dating my Daughter, but with Dee as the main milf playing character?
im not much for lesbian affairs, but the idea is fresh and unique.
if theres more to it, maybe Dee is training her daughter, how to handle a cock, like cock-sucking contests, blindfold/gloryholy, that could make me interested. of course Dee need to show how to do it :D

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm starting chapter 3, and I dated both Jennifer and Georgina but can now only choose one of them, I also don't remember who Olivia is, and when I supposed to have had sex with her.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'm starting chapter 3, and I dated both Jennifer and Georgina but can now only choose one of them, I also don't remember who Olivia is, and when I supposed to have had sex with her.
If you played chapter 2 you must have dumped either Jennifer or Georgina. It isn't really the dev's fault you have a memory like a sieve.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes