Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
I mean as long as no one steals the D away from the dad its not Ntr right? we know they will get together no matter what the dad has done other girls behind the daughters back too and the way She and Martin talked in her dream seems like there could be some fun behind the dads back too i also think they will meet when seeing Koko maybe the dad is talking to her while the D is at a bar or something
pretty sure it's been flat out said she'll never do anything (with guys) behind our back and that we'll be involved in any encounter she has with a man.

Reactions: Jacktron1

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
pretty sure it's been flat out said she'll never do anything (with guys) behind our back and that we'll be involved in any encounter she has with a man.
Well if it's been said by them i guess it's true its just and i've said it a couple times that the way she imagines him in her dream seems very out of character like they haven't even talked for more than probably 15 min yet she is all over him and says herself that he should come down and visit there is no one else she talks to like that other than the father maybe but hell that took some time too he's all like i got something you dad don't again if they can make it work in let's face it probably the next update then i'll be ok with it for now it just seems forced

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
Well if it's been said by them i guess it's true its just and i've said it a couple times that the way she imagines him in her dream seems very out of character like they haven't even talked for more than probably 15 min yet she is all over him and says herself that he should come down and visit there is no one else she talks to like that other than the father maybe but hell that took some time too he's all like i got something you dad don't again if they can make it work in let's face it probably the next update then i'll be ok with it for now it just seems forced
I agree, I'm not really sure how something like Martin banging D will come around with F's consent, but we shall all find out soonish.

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
Yeah just doesn't make sense to me like he is already fucking our ex boss and never tried to help when she was a bitch to us now he wants fun with or Daughter/Gf i just don't want him to come to the house and basically just have him come up behind her and just start bagging her you know? that would just be lazy maybe he has something we want too or she wants other than his dick lol

Jacktron1

Mar 22, 2019
That line was somewhat odd considering the MC has got a giant wang, and it was D's dream so she knows about her father's wedding tackle.
Yeah i mean if Martin is that big idk if she can handle that lol she had a hard time with us alreadyXD

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Problem is D is fucking her father and her bestie so there is not much more taboo sex for her. IMO the video was supposed to get D thinking of Martin in a sexual experience adventure.

Sep 21, 2017
DMD is now more than ever living a double identity. The D only route and the D extra-fun route are becoming two paths that diverge in a wood.
If you want to keep D as a somewhat innocent princess then you may have to play the D only route.
By design the D corrupt route is going to evolve with D gradually changing her personality and how she regards sex in general. D is going to view sex in much the same light as her father and mother, sex can be for fun without emotional baggage.
I did find it interesting that Elena suggested a D+MC+E threeway that came to pass with Margo but the MC expressed doubt that D would go for it to Elena before hand.

Totally off subject but with as obsessed as Elena is with D's bodacious boobies and her father being a doctor who uses things to become closer to Elena it would not have been out of story canon for Elena to have showed up at Seaside with breast implants. Could still happen. Maybe her dad knows a good booby doctor at Seaside and sent Elena for a boob job. Beaches and hot weather seem to entice more elective surgery. After all look at how many more plastic surgeons (per population) there are in CA than in Vermont.
my only ANGST is you CANNOT combine sharing with the threesome with elena....which kinda sucks...what's more awesome than threesome? foursome! or fivesome! and moresome!

Reactions: RustyV

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Another great update.

sc day34homesex s90.jpg
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
From (ne, “ ”) +‎ (toru, “to ”)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Nothing behind F’s back (at least no dude behind his back - D has already played with Olivia and Elena behind F’s back).

It is possible D, with F’s knowledge and approval, could have sex in the other room with a male without F being in that room. Not a guarantee, but a possibility.

That would not be NTR since we are narrowly defining NTR to include a “stealing of affections” - see the etymology below:

Netora as a Japanese term for cuckoldry literally translates to "taken away by sleeping with."

Etymology
From (ne, “ ”) +‎ (toru, “to ”)
Netorase (willing cuckold) is still NTR and it's definilety not sharing anymore.
Share: a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
So if the MC is in a different room like you said, and she's just fucking someone else, it's no longer sharing but lending...
Or, you know... whoring her out.

Reactions: Tholio

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Netorase (willing cuckold) is still NTR and it's definilety not sharing anymore.
Share: a part or portion of a larger amount which is divided among a number of people, or to which a number of people contribute.
So if the MC is in a different room like you said, and she's just fucking someone else, it's no longer sharing but lending...
Or, you know... whoring her out.
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Just don’t play the sharing path and you will be fine.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I agree with Eddie - again. The line between cuckoldry and NTR is now as blurred as futanari and dickgirls...It's almost playing with words at this point.
If that thing has to happen, it hope it will be clearly stated in the game and, by extension, easily avoidable. Sharing in a threesome is not the same as givingyour girl to someone else.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I guess we will just have to agree to disagree. Just don’t play the sharing path and you will be fine.
I won't play it because like I've said before it doesn't make sense to me, but it still doesn't change the fact that if you have her fuck someone else without the MC's participation, it's not just sharing anymore and it's definitely not something they are doing as a couple. That's what netorase is.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I won't play it because like I've said before it doesn't make sense to me, but it still doesn't change the fact that if you have her fuck someone else without the MC's participation, it's not just sharing anymore and it's definitely not something they are doing as a couple. That's what netorase is.
I disagree.

Reactions: Capt Scarlet

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with Eddie - again. The line between cuckoldry and NTR is now as blurred as futanari and dickgirls...It's almost playing with words at this point.
If that thing has to happen, it hope it will be clearly stated in the game and, by extension, easily avoidable. Sharing in a threesome is not the same as givingyour girl to someone else.
How more easy avoidable you want it to be?You literaly have the option to put all relationships ON or OFF,no matter what you choose to this point of the game.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes