TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I realized that I like to play mid-age father :) probably related to my age ;)
I liked DMD, actually in love with D :p and I liked Parental Love too.
So, could you please give me some suggestions similar to these ones.
I know, I can search and find and try to play, but it will be good to have some tips from the ones like these games.
Thanks for advance
You might want to give Midlife Crisis a look. Although it's not completed yet, what has been released so far is great.

Reactions: gnole13
Mar 7, 2018
I'm still invested in this game, even tho I have hated most of ch 3 so far, last update was kind of good tho, with the Rachel cliffhanger and all. Guess after all this time, your so into the chars/story, you can play it just for that alone, a bit like a tv-series... Rachel do seem a bit like she has alot of remorse for what happened, so we will see if she gets forgiven or not... maybe we get the choice?

Mar 7, 2018
To me it feels exactly that. MrDots setting us for a meeting back with Rachel, and Maria would made her accept her daughter choice, while opening her to a new ... way
Yes, certinaly looks like it, its really hard to see what Rachel would do, would she want the daughter to go back with her again? Or only to get "forgiven" and accept her daughter... I mean if she had a incest relations with her own dad she SHOULD be much more forgiving to her daughter.. so that makes sense.

Reactions: toobs and Forix

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
I think Rachel will try hard to separate D and F , and repair her relationship with D
Because her father daughter relationship led to her cheating and divorce
and it was her mother's ignorance lead to Rachel fucking her dad
maybe she will make some trouble for D when competing
surely Rachel wont leave peacefully without a fight

Reactions: Ozzfest
Mar 7, 2018
I think Rachel will try hard to separate D and F , and repair her relationship with D
Maybe, so you don't think she changed at all? I think she will be to afraid to lose her daughter again to try any more tricks...

Reactions: toobs

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The fact that Rachel also had a relationship with her Dad would likely make her more understanding, not less, so I can see her approving of it since she's been there and knows what it's like. It's history repeating itself but this time the daughter has a chance at true happiness with the Dad and if Rachel sincerely wants to repair the relationship, then she won't stand in the way of it.

Ultimately though, I just hope we have a chance to fuck Rachel. She's been a bitch the whole time, but I want to see her and the MC get it on even if it's only once, and maybe it will happen when D is away at the modelling competition. A family threesome with D would also be nice, but I think that would be a stretch too far for Rachel right now.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Hmmm yeah she does but she's still an ass-ache and comes across the way I see it lol... Noticed another thing in ch3 after the date night at the bowling alley with both Ryan and Margo, D tells Ryan about her and F's relationship but the next morning D tells F that she was careful in what she said even after F tells D about what Margo wanted to do. Is this a story thing or just needs rewriting as there seems to be no reason for her not to tell F about it as she tells F all the time she is not attracted to Ryan and he is the only one for her... I hope there isn't going to be a forced cheating with Ryan storyline in the future??
NTR/cheating is not going to happen in DMD (according to the dev team).
I think some of the continuity issues are from resolving the D only path with the D sharing path.
IMO the D only path should have come to an end at the end of Chapter 2, but really will be a bitch to write in Chapter 4.

Reactions: slackster

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
NTR/cheating is not going to happen in DMD (according to the dev team).
I think some of the continuity issues are from resolving the D only path with the D sharing path.
IMO the D only path should have come to an end at the end of Chapter 2, but really will be a bitch to write in Chapter 4.
Chapter 4? Seriously? I thought this was going to end after chapter 3?

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Snipped from a really long post back in january :D

I know we’ve said pretty recently that our first visual novel would be wrapped up and completed by the end of the year.

However, due to how much of the story we still have to tell, and given the limited number of releases that we would have had between now and the end of 2020, we know that deep down we would be rushing the endings if we were to conclude our long-running story.

So after much discussion, there will now be a fourth chapter of DMD!

Chapter 3, which we are currently working on, will now end shortly after the frequently mentioned modeling competition that our lovely D will be competing in. We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D’s rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.

Source:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Snipped from a really long post back in january :D

I know we’ve said pretty recently that our first visual novel would be wrapped up and completed by the end of the year.

However, due to how much of the story we still have to tell, and given the limited number of releases that we would have had between now and the end of 2020, we know that deep down we would be rushing the endings if we were to conclude our long-running story.

So after much discussion, there will now be a fourth chapter of DMD!

Chapter 3, which we are currently working on, will now end shortly after the frequently mentioned modeling competition that our lovely D will be competing in. We want the fourth chapter to be focused on D’s rise to fame, sort of in a way like we did with Melody.

Having a fourth chapter will allow us to focus more on characters that are very close to you and D, such as Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena in Ch.3, rather than the male or minor characters within the story. A lot of you are fans of Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena and we feel they deserve more screen time in the game.

Source:
Oh FFS, I really thought it was nearly done. Not that I haven't been enjoying it, but it's getting so dragged out at this stage and is really staring to feel like it should just get wrapped up.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
It is still possible for there to be a chapter 5 or even more chapters, depending on whether Mr Dots wants to continue with it. DMD is still wide open and I think it is at about 70% for the story. I personally think he might IF he has the interest in doing so.

Melody could certainly have handled additional chapters, but at the time he was busy with DMD and already starting SL.

Hang in there MrD.

Reactions: SuperLYC

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh FFS, I really thought it was nearly done. Not that I haven't been enjoying it, but it's getting so dragged out at this stage and is really staring to feel like it should just get wrapped up.
Not really.Maybe you feel that way because the game is almost 4 years old.
But for more than 2 years we are having DMD update once on 3 months.If the game was still monthly it will be over all 4 or whatever chapters we will have.

Mar 7, 2018
Not really.Maybe you feel that way because the game is almost 4 years old.
But for more than 2 years we are having DMD update once on 3 months.If the game was still monthly it will be over all 4 or whatever chapters we will have.
Yep, there is no way the would have been able to wrap all the different paths up, with how little updates it has gotten,(like 4 a year?), we can see now in chapter 3 how little progress there was with the fetishes, so they def need ch 4 to finish all the paths.

Reactions: armion82
3.80 star(s) 320 Votes