D

Deleted member 2482011

I hope we get to cuck Graham and it turns out that Livvy is preggo with MC's kid...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I hope we get to cuck Graham and it turns out that Livvy is preggo with MC's kid...
How is the mc going to be the dad? As far as i'm aware you can't fuck Livvy unless you have a condom. And there is nothing that says it had split either.

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
If that happens and Graham knows, he probably will kick D and F out of his house
D has no choice but leave with Rachel
Damn that can be a game over ending

D

Deleted member 2482011

I don't remember having to wear a jimmy on the first time MC & Olivia had sex...
And Graham gave consent...

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I don't remember having to wear a jimmy on the first time MC & Olivia had sex...
And Graham gave consent...
Yeah if you refuse the condom at the hotel then you will not get to fuck Livvy in the bathroom.. She won't have sex with you if you don't rubber up. I have played this game through quite a lot of times and i'm 100% sure that is the only way of having sex with her.

Reactions: Looper9 and RustyV

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
just had a glance at DMD fan art thread and OMG some fan arts are even better than official pics
Can't stop thinking if game pics have those fan arts' quality, the game may become more enjoyable

Reactions: Ozzfest

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 697277
Ohh I like this one sooooo much
The author is definitely talented
You REALLY should credit the author - post a link to the original.

pat11 a suggestion - sign your work. That way people can't take it and present it as their own. I'm not saying superlyc did that (in fact, he said "the author", so not saying it was his), but I've seen other people do that.

pat11

Jan 1, 2019
You REALLY should credit the author - post a link to the original.

pat11 a suggestion - sign your work. That way people can't take it and present it as their own. I'm not saying superlyc did that (in fact, he said "the author", so not saying it was his), but I've seen other people do that.
I'll think about it, maybe I will do it later. Thanks for the suggestion.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Last month Mr. Dots announced the passing of Chatterbox the creator of LEXI. If you have not played the game, you might give it a try. The game was left to GamersGlory who was also working on the game. He plans to start working on the game as soon as he is able. Right now the Patreon page is still up. The donations collected are going to CB's widow. I was a supporter of the game before CB's passing. I am happy to continue supporting the game to help out the family of one of the developers here. For those that may want to help a former member of this community, you might try LEXI out and consider pledging since it is going to help someone at a difficult time in their lives. Even pervs have hearts, right?

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes