Yassin67

Nov 9, 2019
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-06
Release Date: 2020-05-05
Developer: - -
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 3 v0.26b
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
STAFF NOTE: Discord drama stays in discord. Anyone continuing the drama here, will be thread banned.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - -
Mac
(v0.26): MEGA - - -
Android
(v0.26): MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH

Chapter 1-2
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Extras: - - Italian Translation

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
Diference betwen normal android and android port?

mrN25

Jan 11, 2020
My update is 25, and 26 changes something? I looked at the change log and saw nothing. Thanks
Edit:I looked at the Walkthrough and saw that there are new pages. If anyone wants to know, there are new things it seems.

VixxTheLover

Mar 3, 2018
NTR/cheating is not going to happen in DMD (according to the dev team).
I think some of the continuity issues are from resolving the D only path with the D sharing path.
IMO the D only path should have come to an end at the end of Chapter 2, but really will be a bitch to write in Chapter 4.
Well there is a hell of a lot of cheating going on, as D has no idea that her dad has been fucking pretty much every female she knows, and pretty much every one that she knows as well.

D just doesn’t get to cheat.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Well there is a hell of a lot of cheating going on, as D has no idea that her dad has been fucking pretty much every female she knows, and pretty much every one that she knows as well.

D just doesn’t get to cheat.
I am pretty certain RustyV was talking about D not cheating ... not what F is doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: RustyV

kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
Found a few things in here about it, but I'm still having issues trying to get my persistent save from DMD2 to work in DMD3. I copied into the save folder of the game, and did the c:/users method too, but it's still just offering a new game.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Found a few things in here about it, but I'm still having issues trying to get my persistent save from DMD2 to work in DMD3. I copied into the save folder of the game, and did the c:/users method too, but it's still just offering a new game.
Saves do not carry over from 2 to 3

Reactions: Emma M

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
b7e0070c-47cc-4fd8-890a-25a8846b9e0e.jpg

Hello again everyone!

As promised, we have some brand-new previews from the forthcoming version of DMD - Version 27!

However, we are doing something a little different this time around, seeing as it’s Father’s Day today (in nearly 60% of the world it is, lol).

In the previews below, we wanted to dedicate these pics to you the main character, D’s father, and to all the awesome Dad’s out there!

Let us know what you think of these special pics in the comments section below.

Download the pack here:

We will post up some preview pics from the next update sometime next week.

v.27 Release Day

And we can also announce today that DMD v.27 will be released on Saturday, July 18th.

So that gives us four more weeks to complete and bring to you the next update of the game.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys and girls, and as always, take care of each other.

Mrdots

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes