Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Yes ( pity)
Why "pity" ? Should one have a certain kink and it can be implemented in the game for them, why shouldn't it? Why are those without this kink more entitled to want their own to be implemented first and only those, shunning the others aside and telling them over and over how dissapointed they are that others want D to be shared with another male?
I played all the routes, just to see how the story can go, I didn't claim ownership of D, just because I know it's a game and I want to be entartained by the story and the banter.

Asking for a friend...

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Depending on the characters you can have many paths but depending on the story we are going to have two main paths. D winning or losing the contest in the ch4.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Will there be a Martin share route?
Yes ( pity)
So there's a sharing route with Martin, but the Jennifer and Georgina routes are split?

Talk about having the wrong priorities... :rolleyes:

However, we will be using the month of November to do a revision of both Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. What we will be looking to work on and include in that release are things such as:

- fixing plotholes
- fixing grammar errors (that you guys have listed for us for the past couple of years!)
- fixing bugs in the game
- adding in extra scenes
- extending some scenes
- adding in more animations
- adding in a bonus gallery (like we did for Chapter 1)
- anything else we can think of!
Here's something else you can think of, Mr Dots; don't split the Jennifer and Georgina routes! There's no reason why the MC can't have both of them, and D, and Elena.

Could someone who's a Patreon patron or SubscribeStar subscriber please pass on this very important suggestion?

• Angry
Reactions: redblue and baka

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think, of all the possible turn offs, this news is the worst. Doing uncompleted updates is a really bad decision.... It's better to take 3 or 4 months but complete the update and storyline.
Imo this update its going to be a whole lot of...."see you next time"
Bah!
They can't do it that way as they have 2 games on the go.

If they postpone this one it will take even longer as the staggered launches between this and Sunshine Love will put it back far longer.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Extra scenes are just some special options giving a few more contents and don't have effect on plot right? (According to ch1 walkthrough). Personally l don't mind if next release have these or not. And v28 is a big release ! excited
Can't be sure about that.Do you remember the extra scenes for ch.1?They added sex scene for Olivia and another one for Elena.
And many more small changes.Not to mention the gallery and achievements.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
I don't mind. It's been too many weeks since any game I enjoy had a new release, besides Treasure of Nadia.

On an unrelated note, I wonder what gear MrDots is using. I did a test render with DAZ once, and it was like 30mn + for a simple scene with one random woman and a background with a GTX 1070. I hope he bought like 2 NVidia Titan RTX 24GB to speed up the process. There's even better cards for 3D render going up to $7500. Not sure he wants to buy those but considering his earnings I guess he can afford 2x Titan RTX.
I remember a link to his wish list for his new machine. Forgot what he was going to be putting together, though.

May 15, 2017
They can't do it that way as they have 2 games on the go.

If they postpone this one it will take even longer as the staggered launches between this and Sunshine Love will put it back far longer.
I get it, believe me....but for a big fan, it's a major warning sign...several games started doing these and what happens is a great number of path splitting choices and then... See you on next episode.
I get it but..it sucks (*crying in pervert*)

OptimusGrind

Sep 17, 2017
Not a fan of getting an incomplete update, might skip it until CH3 is done which apparently is around the end of the year. Is it just me or has development on all these games taken a hit across the board? Most of them being pre covid.

D

Deleted member 684837

Though I cannot wait for MC and Martin to pass Dee back and forth like a bag of Hot Cheetos, because she is a snack, I think we'll be lucky to see her and Martin kiss in this episode.
reverse psychology i like it ; )

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
The slowup is the change from Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 models and the extra time it takes to render. DMD is not affected directly, but is influenced by the time it takes on SL.
Do you think there will be any graphic improvements as a result of the Genesis version change? you know regarding the characters?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Extra scenes are just some special options giving a few more contents and don't have effect on plot right? (According to ch1 walkthrough). Personally l don't mind if next release have these or not. And v28 is a big release ! excited
walkthroughs were made when each chapter was released (version by version) so when devs add something layer it doesn't show up in orig. wt.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Having some issues on day 22:

In lunch with Jennifer and D, Jennifer is thinking to herself as if she had spyware installed (but it wasnt her in my playthrough, it was georgina that I called for help), then break up happens and thats about it (in the guide they say " If you’re on the “Jennifer path”
• Allow her to (the Jen path remains “Unlocked”) or Refuse (your relationship with Jen will end - “Locked”)" ", I didnt even get that option, relationship just ends. Is it a bug or I am missing something?

Another question: I recall I seen scene gallery somewhere in the game but now I cant find anything at all in any of 3 versions. Where did I lose it lol

Reactions: eredar321

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Having some issues on day 22:

In lunch with Jennifer and D, Jennifer is thinking to herself as if she had spyware installed (but it wasnt her in my playthrough, it was georgina that I called for help), then break up happens and thats about it (in the guide they say " If you’re on the “Jennifer path”
• Allow her to (the Jen path remains “Unlocked”) or Refuse (your relationship with Jen will end - “Locked”)" ", I didnt even get that option, relationship just ends. Is it a bug or I am missing something?
did you have jennifer unlocked earlier? also devs didn't make 2 paths aka g spy and j spy instead path where they both spied d+f.

3.80 star(s) 319 Votes